Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

rc1tud.png

Jesus, that's a bit dark.
"It appears identical to the hat the Traveling Merchant wears."

Captain Obvious strikes again, folks! Get your tickets for his show now; where he points out everything that is visually obvious!

Wait, you can drown him? I used sand the last time I tried killing him early game.

Wait, you can drown him? I used sand the last time I tried killing him early game.

Took me awhile to figure out why the TM kept getting killed. I'd be out in the Jungle or some-such and he would spawn and about 30 or so seconds later it said he was killed and I was like "wha?"

Well, apparently, he kept spawning inside one of the two large lakes near my house, lol. Didn't know that at the time or I would have searched them for the free hats. I thought maybe he was falling down the Hellevator and getting himself killed in lava or something.

And for that matter.... we need a custom death message for NPCs, something like this:

[Insert name here] the Dryad was killed by [insert enemy/projectile/environment hazard here].

upload_2015-8-1_16-27-33.png

In that case, the Excalibur is a hardmode equivalent of Light's Bane and Blood Butcherer, as you need to kill the earliest boss you will likely fight to get the crafting materials for it.
upload_2015-8-1_16-30-24.png

1. I doubt that.
2. A Paladin can attack through walls, and you should be using something better to attack through walls at that point.
3. Flower Power is a slogan for peace.
Meanwhile, on the 1.3.0.7 page...
upload_2015-8-1_16-35-34.png

Back it up from what?

@Cubicality :

2. A Paladin can attack through walls, and you should be using something better to attack through walls at that point.

Paladins will not attack you through walls, unless they saw you and started their attack before you put yourself behind said wall.

Their projectiles will go through walls, but they will not initiate an attack without having Line of Sight first.

I wonder if there's a group of people who go around the wiki trying to come up with obscure references for everything in the game.

More like someone sees something and goes "oh oh I know!" and they feel the need to broadcast what they think to the whole world. It is the whole facebook/twitter style narcissism where everybody thinks they need to ram their own thoughts into everybody else's minds.

upload_2015-8-1_20-20-26.png

Panic_Necklace.png
upload_2015-8-1_20-21-28.jpeg
... How does a red heart on a chain with a ! on it resemble a white rectangle thing on a string with a blue button on it?
upload_2015-8-1_20-33-34.png

Compatible with Console, but PC only.
upload_2015-8-1_20-28-36.png

Why not just remove it?

Back
Top Bottom