• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

worst thing is that a Trident will be a wet weapon
The Trident is giving you Wetness!.png

Wetness is PURE VANITY!!!
Untitled.png

it is suggested to use Rockets against this enemy?! their jump attack is similar to the Spin Dash from Sonic The Hedgehog? but... why?!
Untitled.png

if sword beams, the INflux Waver thing killed selenians in my latest playthrough, AND WHY THE SELENIAN DOES NOT DEFLECT SCOURGE OF CORRUPTOR?! now also potential 300 HUINDRED DMG FROM SNIPERS?! I AM DOOMED!
Untitled.png
there is a w33d smoking vandaliser typing censor evasion (they are turned into "red" with the colour red)
IHP0Sxm.png

why it says "sub to billboard gaming mate (but in l33t)"?
kKtCAIU.png

vandalised "Console Ocean" theme with dutch words on title
wZrxr5u.png

the vandaliser insulted Redigit

Last edited:

TMB50

Terrarian
I don't think this thread's purpose was to show off obvious vandalism accross the wiki.
In fact, the time would have been better spend reverting the vandalism instead of making fun of it.
Or, at least, outright making a "Silliest Wiki vandalism thread".

Top Bottom