Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

The image you posted - real or not - contained several instances of unfiltered slurs that are not appropriate for this forum. Even if certain words were blacked out, the content of this "page" not appropriate for this forum or the Wiki.

Please do not post things like this again anywhere on this forum. Thanks.
Very sorry. Won't happen again.

This is interesting. I'm an admin at the wiki and I can't find any such page existing or in the deletion log. It would also be difficult and time-consuming to make the kinds of modifications shown there through the wiki. Not the kind of thing we tend to see in vandal behavior. Where did you find this?

To clarify, sorry that I didn't mention it in my post, but I'm not the only one who finds these for me. My roommate finds them too but in the past he has used "inspect element" as he calls it (never heard of it before :p) to edit some, which I haven't posted here. I find images myself but he does too, which he gives to me to post. I looked through the logs and yeah, it seems that was fake too. I was kinda sceptical with the stretched images and such but I decided to post it anyways.

Well I'm never trusting him with these posts again haha

Last edited:
Very sorry. Won't happen again.

To clarify, sorry that I didn't mention it in my post, but I'm not the only one who finds these for me. My roommate finds them too but in the past he has used "inspect element" as he calls it (never heard of it before :p) to edit some, which I haven't posted here. I find images myself but he does too, which he gives to me to post. I looked through the logs and yeah, it seems that was fake too. I was kinda sceptical with the stretched images and such but I decided to post it anyways.

Well I'm never trusting him with these posts again haha
Inspect element is a feature in google chrome that allows you to change the css/html of a website you are viewing (only locally). Yiu can change, remove or add text or images, or do even more complex things if you're more familiar with the language.

I think it exists so that learners can understand how different websites work.

Inspect element is a feature in google chrome that allows you to change the css/html of a website you are viewing (only locally). Yiu can change, remove or add text or images, or do even more complex things if you're more familiar with the language. I think it exists so that learners can understand how different websites work.

Actually, "Inspect Element" is a Firefox feature, while in Chrome it's just called "Inspect". Not to get nitpicky or anything ... :)

But yeah, it exists so beginners and developers alike can more easily dissect a website's code and experiment with changes. It can be used to completely change a page's displayed content, the way Sharanga Duck's "roommate" seems to have done.

Found this on the Healing Potion page. The point, is, how can you use a PC-only crafting station to craft a console/mobile-only item?

Attachments

• wiki.png
    wiki.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 329
Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of wiring, so I wasn't really the excited for the new update... but then I realised that while everyone's still updating the wiki with new information, certainly there would be new gems to find! And of course, I go to the 1.3.1. changelog (the only page I knew for certain would exist as of this point), and what's the first thing I see?

upload_2016-5-22_16-46-34.png

Um, browsing for hidden gems when on the Magic Dagger page useless information exists.

A single Magic Dagger can be thrown limitlessly whenever Mana is avalible, and never consumed
Like every other Magic Weapon?

Um, browsing for hidden gems when on the Magic Dagger page useless information exists.

A single Magic Dagger can be thrown limitlessly whenever Mana is avalible, and never consumed
That makes sense, as it might be confused with a consumable throwing knife.

It's different, because the magic dagger has a low consumption, that it's almost restored full as long as your don't continiously use it, this is less the cause of 10+ mana usage weapons.

When I edited vanity items to delete mobile holiday vanity items to unobtainable, somebody edited it only to mobile exlusive, it is but it is still unobtainable for some (good) reasons.
+ There are more vanity items from mobile like Fabulous outfit, these people -_- ...
Trully unobtainable mobile items.png

Time to edit some pages to not contain less hacking like words, ...

cabd51bdb2934f628415a57e3a681ca4.png

Sandnado.gif
220px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

Yup, that's Anubis all right. And we definitely don't need to mention that glowing thing behind the player.
EDIT:
a6766ea75452484fa8265fce1aaa6476.png
It greatly dissapoints me that I have to point out that the armor is clearly not Anubis. It does not resemble Anubis in any way, nor is it inspired by it.

Last edited:
cabd51bdb2934f628415a57e3a681ca4.png

Sandnado.gif
220px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

Yup, that's Anubis all right. And we definitely don't need to mention that glowing thing behind the player.
They are right, it is like Anubis or other egyptan god themed armor. I don't see anything wrong/bad about it. Back like a ring is mystery, it is only bonus thing came with the armor.

I am not master of Terraria history, but I think other developer wings came durring 1.3.0.1 (not 1.2 - 1.2.4.1) ( only Cenx and Redigit's developer Wings were maked in 1.2 update)
unobtainable.png

Back
Top Bottom