Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

sand poacher.PNG

o_O

Today, the Traveling Merchant paid me a visit.
View attachment 66435
View attachment 66436

I don't know what I find more distressing: 1. That someone feels this is worth mentioning, or 2. That I think someone actually tried this.

Moving onto the Painter:
View attachment 66438

I think the answer is 2. Someone really has tried this.

(What other thing could painting the town red mean? Who has been reading Fifty Shades of Gray and thought that the quote is a reference to the book? Ick.)

Swirly pink and purple is actually a method for the developers to inflict massive damage on bosses. They use if for debugging purposes, e.g. to test drops or advance a world to hardmode or endgame. This feature isn't available in release versions of Terraria, because it's only enabled when compiling the game with the DEBUG flag set to true.

Sorry I'm late, but how exactly does one meet behind a house in a 2D game?

That's the joke. It's not possible to do that. :)
Depends on where you're looking from. From a 3D perspective, you're seeing everything from the side, but in 2D, there aren't sides at all, just front, back, top and bottom, so it makes sense for everyone in Terraria.

Meh, now we're just arguing semantics, the very thing that people in this thread complain about people on wiki doing in the trivia sections.

It should just be noted in the Trivia section that the particular quote is only there for flavor text and nothing more instead of going over the semantics and other stupid crap.

Meh, now we're just arguing semantics, the very thing that people in this thread complain about people on wiki doing in the trivia sections.

It should just be noted in the Trivia section that the particular quote is only there for flavor text and nothing more instead of going over the semantics and other stupid crap.
Be glad that the Terraria trivia section isn`t as stupid as the Kamen Rider one.

Dungeon Guardian Page: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Dungeon_Guardian
Note the tip of:
  • Because of the extreme effort that must be done to defeat a Dungeon Guardian, and also because its only drop, the Bone Key, isn't very useful, there isn't much point in defeating a Dungeon Guardian unless one wants bragging rights (or is bored, wants a challenge or practice at dodging).
Thats not really a tip, I mean my idea of a Terraria challenge is a boss speedkill but maybe someones is a dungeon guardian kill I dun know, but its not exactly a helpful tip

Dungeon Guardian Page: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Dungeon_Guardian
Note the tip of:
  • Because of the extreme effort that must be done to defeat a Dungeon Guardian, and also because its only drop, the Bone Key, isn't very useful, there isn't much point in defeating a Dungeon Guardian unless one wants bragging rights (or is bored, wants a challenge or practice at dodging).
Thats not really a tip, I mean my idea of a Terraria challenge is a boss speedkill but maybe someones is a dungeon guardian kill I dun know, but its not exactly a helpful tip
In 1.3 it's not too hard to kill the DG if you bet the golem

Could be interesting if Rod of Discord was actually a recursive acronym (Explanation) but I don't think that's the case. Happy to be proven wrong though! :)

Back
Top Bottom