Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

wikiwut.png

if you've killed plantera, what the heck do you need to kill the eater of worlds for?

if you've killed plantera, what the heck do you need to kill the eater of worlds for?
Getting the pet, getting easy money, removing shadow orbs from your world, getting all the tools/armor, getting the trophy, getting the mask, getting a bunch of souls of night easily, and getting a part of the Terra Blade, why wouldn't you want to kill him?
Edit: I almost forgot about demonite bricks

Getting the pet, getting easy money, removing shadow orbs from your world, getting all the tools/armor, getting the trophy, getting the mask, getting a bunch of souls of night easily, and getting a part of the Terra Blade, why wouldn't you want to kill him?

i mean that you're likely to have already gotten all you want from him by the time you reach plantera.

Today, the Traveling Merchant paid me a visit.
Merchant 1.png

Merchant 2.png

I don't know what I find more distressing: 1. That someone feels this is worth mentioning, or 2. That I think someone actually tried this.

Moving onto the Painter:
Painter.png

I think the answer is 2. Someone really has tried this.

(What other thing could painting the town red mean? Who has been reading Fifty Shades of Gray and thought that the quote is a reference to the book? Ick.)

Swirly pink and purple is actually a method for the developers to inflict massive damage on bosses. They use if for debugging purposes, e.g. to test drops or advance a world to hardmode or endgame. This feature isn't available in release versions of Terraria, because it's only enabled when compiling the game with the DEBUG flag set to true.

I usually stay away from pages in different languages because some errors could be from Chrome's translations, but here's something from the Spanish page for The Groom...
e3150e32d4.png

So, Spanish speakers are just as guilty when it comes to making assumptions. By the way, I checked, and referring to it as "boyfriend" is from the translation, not the editor. The Spanish word used, "novio" can refer to either bridegrooms or boyfriends. Just in case you were gonna mention that.

2cb5d9f047.png

What's with the quotation marks... is "explode" a euphemism for something?

0efb363166.png

Yeah... actual grenade launchers don't use hand grenades for ammo either. Besides, Terraria does what it wants anyway.

Back
Top Bottom