Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Dusty Sinclair

Headless Horseman
The Terraria Wiki. A valuable source of information, and also... other things. Sometimes you see something on the wiki that's just stupid, completely obvious, or totally irrelevant. Usually in the Trivia section. Something like this:

0GXgdST.png

A protip for all you editors out there: If there's multiple things it could be a reference to, it's most likely not a reference to any of them. A spinning head with multiple faces isn't an original idea.

So I encourage you to explore the wiki and share some of the dumbest things you find there.*

Also, here's the old thread from Terraria Online, if you've got enough spare time to read 41 pages.

*Editing something onto the wiki and pretending that you found it is frowned upon, and you're a douche if you do.

Been waiting for this. Anyway, I thought I had one that went like 'Cursed Inferno may be a reference to Wildfire from Game of Thrones' but its been changed to this since then;
screenshot-by-nimbus (16).png

I get how you might think that, but how hard is it really to come up with an idea like 'supernatural green fire?'

Been waiting for this. Anyway, I thought I had one that went like 'Cursed Inferno may be a reference to Wildfire from Game of Thrones' but its been changed to this since then;
View attachment 956
I get how you might think that, but how hard is it really to come up with an idea like 'supernatural green fire?'

Fun fact about greek fire: Apparently it was a mix of certain chemicals used by the Byzantine military. It was one of the reasons that their navy was strongly feared. Its exact contents were kept secret very well and the recipe for it disappeared along with the Byzantines. At least, I think that's right. The stuff for Greek fire might have been a secret, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't have been able to create a better version.

I'll leave now because off topic.

Back
Top Bottom