Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

jdCPQJy.png

Palm_Wood_Helmet.png
Um... okay?
(This is Palm Wood armor by the way)

Magic and Nature actually.
That and also life. The wife and sister Neteru of the god Osiris, ruler of the underworld, death and also nature(more in the aspect of farming and crops, ergo, nature alterated by man). The goddess of Terrorism right now.
Palm_Wood_Helmet.png
Um... okay?
(This is Palm Wood armor by the way)
I don't find it far fetched to assume that really is a coconut, considering that the Palm Wood tree's acorn sprite looks like one and the tree itself looks like it has coconuts hanging from it.

That and also life. The wife and sister Neteru of the god Osiris, ruler of the underworld, death and also nature(more in the aspect of farming and crops, ergo, nature alterated by man). The goddess of Terrorism right now.
I don't find it far fetched to assume that really is a coconut, considering that the Palm Wood tree's acorn sprite looks like one and the tree itself looks like it has coconuts hanging from it.
I'm not saying it's farfetched, it's just... a bit weird.

I'm not saying it's farfetched, it's just... a bit weird.
It's not farfetched or weird. It's just stupid.

It doesn't "appear" to be a coconut at all. Sure, coconuts are vaguely helmet-shaped and associated with palm trees, but there are no visual queues here that scream "coconut". It's just round like a helmet, and brown like palm wood.

This is on the Teal Mushroom Page, in Notes
  • Teal Mushrooms will not be uprooted from being attacked like all other Mushrooms are.
Like, every single other Dye Plant?
[doublepost=1459265376,1459265116][/doublepost]Found this on the Giant Harpy Feather page, I was just stunned by this information
"the giant harpreyri fhethyer is rellay common drop by the green smlies! it is used to craft wook"
Hmm, I think it dosent have a capital letter...

This is on the Teal Mushroom Page, in Notes
  • Teal Mushrooms will not be uprooted from being attacked like all other Mushrooms are.
Like, every single other Dye Plant?
[doublepost=1459265376,1459265116][/doublepost]Found this on the Giant Harpy Feather page, I was just stunned by this information
"the giant harpreyri fhethyer is rellay common drop by the green smlies! it is used to craft wook"
Hmm, I think it dosent have a capital letter...
Might wanna edit that double post together man

Forgot to post this but here you go. This is just... ugh. I feel sorry for the wiki mods who had to clean this :red: up.
More soon.

This is interesting. I'm an admin at the wiki and I can't find any such page existing or in the deletion log. It would also be difficult and time-consuming to make the kinds of modifications shown there through the wiki. Not the kind of thing we tend to see in vandal behavior. Where did you find this?

Last edited:
This is interesting. I'm an admin at the wiki and I can't find any such page existing or in the deletion log. It would also be difficult and time-consuming to make the kinds of modifications shown there through the wiki. Not the kind of thing we tend to see in vandal behavior. Where did you find this?
in my view, it looks like a heavinly vandalised Moon Lord page.

in my view, it looks like a heavinly vandalised Moon Lord page.

Looks more like a modified Lepus page to me, although frankly it seems more likely made by modifying HTML locally, or maybe a Photoshop job. Doing all of that through the wiki would require some pretty involved coding, and I can't seem to find that version in the history of the Lepus article. Hesitant to sound accusatory but I'm wondering if someone made that shot locally just so they could post it in the forum... although it's possible I missed something.

Last edited:
Looks more like a modified Lepus page to me, although frankly it seems more likely made by modifying HTML locally, or maybe a Photoshop job. Doing all of that through the wiki would require some pretty involved coding, and I can't seem to find that version in the history of the Lepus article. Hesitant to sound accusatory but I'm wondering if someone made that shot locally just so they could post it in the forum... although it's possible I missed something.
It wouldn't be the first time. Similar things have happened before.

<image removed by staff>

Forgot to post this but here you go. This is just... ugh. I feel sorry for the wiki mods who had to clean this :red: up.
More soon.
The image you posted - real or not - contained several instances of unfiltered slurs that are not appropriate for this forum. Even if certain words were blacked out, the content of this "page" not appropriate for this forum or the Wiki.

Please do not post things like this again anywhere on this forum. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom