1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Thread RP LittleBigPlanet roleplay

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by Bubby Aurora, Jan 6, 2019.

?

I wanna see who plays LittleBigPlanet here! Raise your hand if you do!

1. *raises hand*

50.0%
  2. *does not raise hand*

50.0%
  1. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

Because I want to roleplay.

This is a roleplay for LittleBigPlanet fans! It takes place after LBP3, so be warned that people who RP here prior to witnessing LBP 2 and 3 might see spoilers for their corresponding stories!

You don't really have to PLAY LittleBigPlanet to play this RP, but simply have basic knowledge of how the game works and looks. Which means pretty much just watch a few walkthroughs.

You can start out in either Craftworld or Bunkum, but you can't be a human and you can't start out anywhere else, not even your pod. This is pretty much the LittleBigPlanet version of Random Forum Fights: Infinity.

Also, I got dibs on Newton. :dryadtongue:

Since Bubby is nonexistent in the Imagisphere, Borealis will use her character color.

I look around Bunkum, smiling. Tonight is a full moon, which worries me because of what I am...

"Heh heh. A Lycavi. Why did I have to be werewolf bitten first?" I mutter, already feeling the cold change of my skin-colored felt going pale.

I shiver, looking in my reflection to see I'm just being paranoid. I sigh.

I look out from the balcony and over Bunkum. It's a wonderful place to be today. No chaos in sight, and it's pretty warm out.

Though, the girl down there seems to feel otherwise.

2. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

I call Sackboy also the narrator narrates Sackboy

Sackboy was just relaxing in Craftworld, when suddenly, he sees a pod in the distance. Pods haven't landed in Craftworld for a while. So he starts to check it out.

3. Bubby Aurora

I look up and see Newton's airship. I nearly explode in exitement, but suddenly remembered I should go inside.

I realize the girl is Borealis, and that she is looking up at me. I wave hi.

4. Ultimate snowman 46

Ultimate snowman 46 Skeletron Prime

Want a race? Bet you'll never beat me... Ahahahaha

5. Ultimate snowman 46

Your car looks fast, but is it as fast as mine?

6. Bubby Aurora

"Nope. Not at all."

7. Sockmonkey367

Sackboy saw that nobody was there, so he decided to go to the racing cars in the distance. Sackboy uses the text to ask, "Hey, want to race? I heard that you wanted a race."

8. Ultimate snowman 46

Race me in my tractor, and each time you get one tiny bit further you will win a prize bubble, to upgrade your car or make it worse and then you can get further still until I end the race and get more prize bubbles to upgrade, get further, get prizes, upgrade, get further, more prizes, until eventually you beat me

9. Bubby Aurora

Sackboy realizes he is now on Bunkum, somehow. I notice him.

10. Sockmonkey367

((wait what im an idiot))

11. Bubby Aurora

(Yeah, Snowman is playing Gustavo and Gustavo lives on Bunkum)

12. Sockmonkey367

((i honestly didn't know, and i forget Gustavo))

13. Bubby Aurora

"Why hello there, chum! What are you doing here!?"

14. Sockmonkey367

Sackboy uses the text bubble to say, "Nothing much, i just got teleported here by the dumb character controlling me"

"Nothing much, i just decided to come here randomly, and i heard that Gustavo wanted a race"
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 7, 2019 ---
    ((BTW sackboy can only comunicate in the text bubble))

15. Bubby Aurora

I take a glance at Sackboy, then rush away.

16. Ultimate snowman 46

*Gustavo gives sackboy a race, and rushes into the lead*