Resolved Living fire blocks?

ps3wolvrine14

Dungeon Spirit
Do the living fire blocks not drop on mobile? I have done a lot of farming (even post golem) and i can't seem to get them. It's reported to be on mobile but doesn't seem to drop.

Im honestly wondering if they messed it up. The wiki says 1 in 50 from all mobs. Ive kills many 100s. Makes me feel like they mixed up code and put on on not every mob. I have gotten them in pc many times and didn't notice bc i never stuck around. Idk how many obs I've killed on my phone but tablet is alot. I was WoF farming but the voodoo demons weren't spawning enough so i ended up just fighting underworld mobs.

Yah did more farming today. It is definitely not set up right. Anyone on mobile find them in the current update? I'm on android btw. The drop rate is either messed up or even missing from mobs. If i could get even just one living fire block I'd be ok. I want to use them for builds but i can't get them to drop no matter how much i farm.

Just to make sure, are you in hardmode? They don't drop until the wall of flesh is beaten.

Yup. I sent a bug report in bc it won't drop at all. If anyone has the google play version let me knlw if you can or can't get it.

Ok why Cant i get the dang block? This is getting crazy.. 1,500 kills on just one of the hardmode underworld mobs on one world. That's not even counting the other mobs I've killed. This is not 1/50 drop chance...
Screenshot_2016-06-11-19-20-24.png

Btw i was farming WoF while waiting for it to pop up again. No chance for it to have burned in lava bc i made a massive farm to try to get it.

Hi all -- we're currently working with this player on this issue, and if anyone else has actually had this item drop for them, please let us know! It would be the worst luck ever if the RNG just was not working in his favor here, and we want to confirm that it is something that needs to be looked into further. Thanks!

Yay a dev found my post! And so it should have dropped then. Hopefully we can figure this out cause it's been driving me crazy.

ill try and farm now report back soon!. isnt there also a recipe?
EDIT: definatly no recipe. and it seems RNG hates me too. but i dont think theyre dropping as intended. 0 blocks farmed.

Last edited:
I made a massive farm and idk how many mobs got killed during the build but i was sure to watch for any on screen drops and sharknadnos don't go away from the player to attack so off screen wasn't likely. (I advoided letting them shoot at much until i had land going. That was my 3rd farm on the same world. It's a few screens across.

Tho as to the recipe thing your half right. You can't make living fire but there are other forms of living fire that use living fire (red) to make different colors. Theres 5 craftable versions but i have not seen anything pointing to them actually being in mobile.

Yahi haven't been able to go farming yet. My good device has been taken by someone i live with and this one can't handle the game. Tho this thread and a later bug report lead to the bug being found by a dev team member (thanks again 505's MIKE) guy should get some congrats from his co workers, guy gets left behind for E3 and still fixes a bug the last day before the update came out. That's how close it was to being missed. The last day possible the guy came through for us.

(Good job mike!)

I don't know if a screenshot is needed but I got living fire blocks from a bat in the underworld. I am on an iPad mini 1 iOS version down from the latest available

Please let me know if a screenshot is needed. I would be glad to send one!

I don't know if a screenshot is needed but I got living fire blocks from a bat in the underworld. I am on an iPad mini 1 iOS version down from the latest available

Please let me know if a screenshot is needed. I would be glad to send one!
This was before the last update, i waited a bit then sent in a ticket at the perfect time and one of the poor 505 staff got left behind for E3 and replied the day before the update post. I was so glad it got fixed.

Anywho, this is RESOLVED/PATCH FIXED. :p

This was before the last update, i waited a bit then sent in a ticket at the perfect time and one of the poor 505 staff got left behind for E3 and replied the day before the update post. I was so glad it got fixed.

Anywho, this is RESOLVED/PATCH FIXED. :p

Alright! By the way have you had fire blocks now? Just wondering :)
I'm assuming yes haha!

Back
Top Bottom