Mobile living loom bug?

Rainman

Terrarian
Hi there
Just want to know if the living loom bug has been fix from previous versions (Someone bought this up in 2016 in another forum).
I really want a living loom right now, yet after looting 6 living chests (And creating ab 30 new worlds), i still haven't got one.
Btw this thing is so hard to get, it even have a lower rate than some of the moonlord drops or fishing rewards.

Last edited:
Try hunting in large worlds since large worlds are more likely to have living trees.
And since the game was re-built for the 1.3 update it is unlikely the previous pre-1.3 bugs would still occur.

Hi there
Just want to know if the living loom bug has been fix from previous versions (Someone bought this up in 2016 in another forum).
I really want a living loom right now, yet after looting 6 living chests (And creating ab 30 new worlds), i still haven't got one.
Btw this thing is so hard to get, it even have a lower rate than some of the moonlord drops or fishing rewards.
Hi there @Rainman, what living loom bug are you referencing? I don't remember a specific one.

I just went into a small world and the first living wood tree that I found had a living loom inside of the chest. May be good luck on my part, but I can confirm that they are there.

Hi there @Rainman, what living loom bug are you referencing? I don't remember a specific one.

I just went into a small world and the first living wood tree that I found had a living loom inside of the chest. May be good luck on my part, but I can confirm that they are there.

Not necessearily a bug, but In 1.2 Living Trees would contain Bug Nets, Band of Starpower and Enchanted Boomerangs. And they replaced either both of the Living Wands of or the living loom itself. This wasn't a problem in Expanded worlds due to multiple trees. But it could cause problems in smaller worlds with only a single living tree.

Not necessearily a bug, but In 1.2 Living Trees would contain Bug Nets, Band of Starpower and Enchanted Boomerangs. And they replaced either both of the Living Wands of or the living loom itself. This wasn't a problem in Expanded worlds due to multiple trees. But it could cause problems in smaller worlds with only a single living tree.
Ah, I see, thanks for explaining. :)

The code for 1.3 Mobile Terraria was completely rewritten from a blank slate so there’s no code from 1.2 that exists anymore. Therefore there’s no 1.2 bugs to fix - since there’s no 1.2 code at all. Doesn’t mean that 1.3 is bug-free, but luckily it doesn’t have any of the numerous old 1.2 bugs. :)

Rainman, have you had a chance to search some more worlds, and had any luck finding your living loom?

Back
Top Bottom