Xbox One Living Wood Wand can create 200+ worms

O RainKnight O

Duke Fishron
Literally just this...

It works on normal torches too. Also, 200 worms are worth like, 10 gold, so that means 200 wood is worth 10 gold. You guys might want to consider patching this for the 1.3 update XD

Literally just this...

It works on normal torches too. Also, 200 worms are worth like, 10 gold, so that means 200 wood is worth 10 gold. You guys might want to consider patching this for the 1.3 update XD
It sounds like you've accidentally activated the critter glitch which happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item in mid-air, it spawns the bait/critter.

If you move your item to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning critters. If it still spawns them, move the item into a chest, close it, then take the item out again.

To avoid the glitch, try to not swap items in inventory, but instead move items into an empty inventory spot.

It's likely that this glitch won't be present in the 1.3 update as they are building the code from the ground up, not fixing the current code. But it'll remain in the Xbox 360, PS 3, and PS Vita versions as those are not receiving any more updates.

It sounds like you've accidentally activated the critter glitch which happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item in mid-air, it spawns the bait/critter.

If you move your item to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning critters. If it still spawns them, move the item into a chest, close it, then take the item out again.

To avoid the glitch, try to not swap items in inventory, but instead move items into an empty inventory spot.

It's likely that this glitch won't be present in the 1.3 update as they are building the code from the ground up, not fixing the current code. But it'll remain in the Xbox 360, PS 3, and PS Vita versions as those are not receiving any more updates.

Odd. I thought it only worked with the bug net. Oh well XD the more you know XD

Yeah it's just really wierd though. It only did it when I clicked on the torches. I could still place wood normally.
It happens when you try placing things where they can't be placed (once the swapping has been done). Wood couldn't be placed on top of the torch so that's when it started spawning the critters/bait.

Here's how to recreate it:
  • Swap dirt blocks with bait (or critter) in your inventory.
  • Save and close
  • Open the game, swap them back to original position
  • Save and close
  • Open the game and try placing dirt blocks in the air - your bait (or critter) will spawn
Be careful when swapping weapons (or other items) with fishing poles also.

It happens when you try placing things where they can't be placed (once the swapping has been done). Wood couldn't be placed on top of the torch so that's when it started spawning the critters/bait.

Here's how to recreate it:
  • Swap dirt blocks with bait (or critter) in your inventory.
  • Save and close
  • Open the game, swap them back to original position
  • Save and close
  • Open the game and try placing dirt blocks in the air - your bait (or critter) will spawn
Be careful when swapping weapons (or other items) with fishing poles also.

OK this makes a lot more sense why it works now. Thank you for explaining it.
For a mini story, I actually knew of this glitch but I wasn't aware, until now, that this wood wand was the same thing. Back when I first heard about it, it was said that it had to be a bug net, so I got a bug net, and did it with butterflies. I locked them all in a box, then released them. The sky was full of butterflies that day XD

Back
Top Bottom