Lizard32 Joined the Chat!

LizardTokage32

Terrarian
:merchantcool:Hello Everyone!
My name is Lizard and i play a lot of terraria.
It all started years ago, when i had a nice PC, i downloaded terraria, just to see if it was cooler than minecraft,
i didn't even defeated "EoC" and i just didn't know that hardmode even existed. So i though the game was only this little and cheated.
(only a bit, just to see how many items it had). And then never touched it until years later.

And then years later(2017-2018), i though it was worth a second chance, downloaded it again and then fell in love with the game.
So months tried it another time ,i reached the lunatic cultist and though : "I should try an Expert world just because of the items."
Worst thing i ever did besides not participating the vanity contest for thinking i would not make it,
so after hearing Journey's end's announcement i decided to not play terraria until it launches.
I obviously didn't make it and I'm currently trying to finish 1.3 before 1.4.(wish me luck).

Terraria is my favorite game along with the SMT series.
It helped me a lot in hard moments of my life, and I'm very happy for officialy being part of the community now.
Until 1.4 Everybody,! Have a nice Journey's End!

Also sorry if something i wrote is not correct, English is not my native language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to the forums!
I don't mean to mini-mod or anything but just as a warning, discussion of pirating Terraria is a bit taboo around here so I kind of suggest that you might want to edit those parts out, but I wish you luck for defeating the Moon Lord in 1.3!

Hey, welcome to the forums!
I don't mean to mini-mod or anything but just as a warning, discussion of pirating Terraria is a bit taboo around here so I kind of suggest that you might want to edit those parts out, but I wish you luck for defeating the Moon Lord in 1.3!
Thx. Edited right now.

Hello.
Sorry, i've lost my access to my Previous account. (Lizard32)
And i don't have access to my olde-mail account.
Please, i would like to delete my old account and/or it it's posts.
I will be using this one instead.

Hello.
Sorry, i've lost my access to my Previous account. (Lizard32)
And i don't have access to my olde-mail account.
Please, i would like to delete my old account and/or it it's posts.
I will be using this one instead.
Lizard, since you’ve been re-connected to your original account, I’ve combined these two threads into one.

Back
Top Bottom