Mobile Lizhard Temple Broken

Hhadess

Terrarian
So recently I went down into the underground jungle to find the lizhard temple. I found it but there is no entrance way at all which is probably a glitch. I then went into another world into its lizhard temple and I couldn’t summon golem meaning the game for me isn’t progressing. Is there any way to fix this?

I think you can use actuators to make an entrance to the temple on the first world. Also, did you defeat Plantera in the second world?

I’ve tried actuators but good point on defeating planters in second world. Though does that mean in the second world I have to go through all the mech bosses again?

So recently I went down into the underground jungle to find the lizhard temple. I found it but there is no entrance way at all which is probably a glitch. I then went into another world into its lizhard temple and I couldn’t summon golem meaning the game for me isn’t progressing. Is there any way to fix this?
Hi @Hhadess, welcome to the forums. :)

On mobile you are still able to actuate lihzahrd blocks off if Plantera has been beaten in that world. Give that a shot on your first world. For your second world, you'll need to have beaten Plantera before Golem can be summoned, so yes you'd have to go through mechs and then plantera.

Hi @Hhadess, welcome to the forums. :)

On mobile you are still able to actuate lihzahrd blocks off if Plantera has been beaten in that world. Give that a shot on your first world. For your second world, you'll need to have beaten Plantera before Golem can be summoned, so yes you'd have to go through mechs and then plantera.
Thanks mate I got it! I’ve killed golem about 16 times now without getting the picksaw though

Back
Top Bottom