Other Art LOAAC Sprites (Beings)

This is the work of the game Legends of an Ancient City that I and Krypnoda have worked on. As you may be able to tell, we need help. (Please don't reassure us of that in the comments, unless it is constructive criticism.) This is why we need help. The reason I joined this forum is to look forward to Otherworld but also to post this here. What better place to put it? It's a 2D game, so why not post on the best 2D game yet? So here they are. If you have a skill with spriting and animation (mainly animation) please consider joining our team. Here are the conditions: do not expect pay. This game may not be well-done at all, so if it isn't, it will be free, and if it's a free, we can't pay unless somehow we get enough donations. So, please take that into consideration. Do it for fun, not for pay. The second condition is to do your work well, don't intentionally make it bad, and don't make it inappropriate or we may cast it aside or even fire you. Also, anyone can contribute in the comments! Legends of an Ancient city is a Hi-Sci-My game, a historical scientfic mythical game. Yes, I just made that up. Some things you could sprite: trolls, including cave trolls, wood trolls, swamp trolls, mountain trolls, and hill trolls. Also, you can make plants. Please make plants. Also, flags for the beings, see the beings here. Finally, animations of the sprites I show you are MANDATORY...just kidding. We do really need them, though. So, here are the sprites.
View attachment 145152View attachment 145154View attachment 145155View attachment 145156View attachment 145157View attachment 145158View attachment 145159View attachment 145160View attachment 145161View attachment 145162View attachment 145163View attachment 145164View attachment 145165View attachment 145166View attachment 145167

Back
Top Bottom