Xbox One Local multiplayer character save deleted on closing the game

I just got a copy of Terraria for the Xbox one as I just got one so I dont know if this is common or anything but when I close the game the second players character (s) are completely deleted. This is kinda a big :red:ing issue as it makes my friend not want to play anymore which in turn makes me not want to play anymore. The second player loses not just all their items but the entire character (s) once the game is completely closed no matter how it's closed (tested closing the game multiple ways with same results) if anyone can tell me how we can at vary least avoid this from happening again that would be greatly appreciated cuz if it can't be avoided I don't think I'll be playing Terraria again on the Xbox one.

I just got a copy of Terraria for the Xbox one as I just got one so I dont know if this is common or anything but when I close the game the second players character (s) are completely deleted. This is kinda a big :red:ing issue as it makes my friend not want to play anymore which in turn makes me not want to play anymore. The second player loses not just all their items but the entire character (s) once the game is completely closed no matter how it's closed (tested closing the game multiple ways with same results) if anyone can tell me how we can at vary least avoid this from happening again that would be greatly appreciated cuz if it can't be avoided I don't think I'll be playing Terraria again on the Xbox one.
Is your friend using an actual account or signing in as a guest?

Hes signed in as a guest on my xbox account. Let me freakin guess, thats the problem? That's honestly one of the things I thought of and what I looked into it the answer I got was pretty vague but did act like that was the issue my conundrum. I've only had a Xbox one for the past month so I'm not used to its differences to the 360

Hes signed in as a guest on my xbox account. Let me freakin guess, thats the problem? That's honestly one of the things I thought of and what I looked into it the answer I got was pretty vague but did act like that was the issue my conundrum. I've only had a Xbox one for the past month so I'm not used to its differences to the 360
Guests don't create their own save files. Just have him make an account. :)

Back
Top Bottom