Mobile Local multiplayer worlds not showing up

kwhyte

Terrarian
I haven't been able to play local multiplayer since the update. Both are on ipads, up to date on the system software and same versions of terraria (1.4.0.5.0), same wifi network. Now when either of us hosts everything seems to work fine on that ipad but the other device never sees the game, just is stuck at "searching for local hosts" forever. We've done this countless times before the update but it isn't working now. Did something about the process change?

Im not 100% sure but I think it was removed my freinds are had the same problem and said it was removed but I’m not 100% sure

I haven't been able to play local multiplayer since the update. Both are on ipads, up to date on the system software and same versions of terraria (1.4.0.5.0), same wifi network. Now when either of us hosts everything seems to work fine on that ipad but the other device never sees the game, just is stuck at "searching for local hosts" forever. We've done this countless times before the update but it isn't working now. Did something about the process change?
Hi there @kwhyte, local multiplayer should still be working in 1.4 (as well as online multiplayer). I’m not sure what could have changed that is causing an issue. Have you tried just one iPad as the host - if so, try having the other iPad host.

I have been having the same problem. I made sure each device has at least 1 GB ram and we’re both on the same software version and app version. Nothing is showing up :(

I have been having the same problem. I made sure each device has at least 1 GB ram and we’re both on the same software version and app version. Nothing is showing up :(
Are you on iOS? If so, make sure the device that wants to host the world is on iOS 15. Also double check the network settings on both devices. On iOS it’s here: Settings>Privacy>Local Network

Back
Top Bottom