Game Mechanics Lock chest

Virya

Spazmatism
Hi everyone. My suggestion is very simple, it would be cool if there was some kind of option to lock a chest so when you invite someone to your main world they wouldn't be able to steal anything from it.

Or maybe adding a little key and a padlock so yo can give the key to certain players and letting them open a determined chest.

I want this because sometimes i want to invite people to my main world but.. you know.

Thanks for reading.

You already have 3 storages that can't be accessed by other players, other than your inventory, those being the piggy bank, the safe, and the defenders forge

Also you can just try hiding your chests

You already have 3 storages that can't be accessed by other players, other than your inventory, those being the piggy bank, the safe, and the defenders forge

Also you can just try hiding your chests

Yep i know that, but i'm talking about inviting people to your main world, that place where you have almost every item in the game. The 3 individual storages won't be of help to protect all your items.

Haha i tried once hiding all my items but someone found them so i can't see that as a solution anymore.. :/

If on PC you can backup your save file by copying a version of it to somewhere else.

Seems like a cute idea. Not everyone would use it, but some would love it or be grateful for it.
You'd want some way of preventing visitors coming and locking your chests though. How would you do that?

Back
Top Bottom