Locked pink/green/blue dungeon chests

ED209

Plantera
Hi,

I've been poking around in the sprite section of TEdit and I found sprites for "locked pink/green/blue dungeon chests", but no key. Is this something in the original game code that was never released, hence no key?

I'm making an adventure map that these would be great for, but if there's no key then I won't include them.

Also, I DON'T MEAN THE BIOME CHESTS.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've been poking around in the sprite section of TEdit and I found sprites for "locked pink/green/blue dungeon chests", but no key. Is this something in the original game code that was never released, hence no key?

I'm making an adventure map that these would be great for, but if there's no key then I won't include them.

Also, I DON'T MEAN THE BIOME CHESTS.

Thanks.
I noticed these too, maybe they were supposedly for the locked golden chests instead, why not try a golden key on the chrsts? I found thes in TEdit a while back pre 1.4

I noticed these too, maybe they were supposedly for the locked golden chests instead, why not try a golden key on the chests? I found these in TEdit a while back pre 1.4
Yeah apparently they had been looking to replace the golden chests but they weren't as easily identifiable or something IDK and they thus didn't replace them supposedly. I can't verify the source of that claim.

Personally I feel they should have just given them gold accents and made them shiny. At the very least they should have replaced the wooden chests in the dungeon with the dungeon chests.

Yeah apparently they had been looking to replace the golden chests but they weren't as easily identifiable or something IDK and they thus didn't replace them supposedly. I can't verify the source of that claim.

Personally I feel they should have just given them gold accents and made them shiny. At the very least they should have replaced the wooden chests in the dungeon with the dungeon chests.
OR ah pups give us a way to lock chests and give ya keys to unlock them

Back
Top Bottom