Loke's World

damn nice. lol dem pumpkins think they can grow anywhere they want.
Haha, yeah, them damn pumpkins!!
That haunted grounds build is beautiful :')
Oh gee, thanks! Haha.
Nice work.
Thanks!
that medieval house looks absolutely amazing :O you have such a great eye for detail. moar pls
Haha, why thank you! I'm super lazy though, and haven't felt like building recently, so it's probably gonna be a while before you see any new stuff =P Sorries
NEED
UPLOAD
DAT WORLD
One day maybe, one day...

Haha, but really, I'll upload the world if and/or when I finish it, or when 1.3 comes out. We'll see...

I just use the free image editing software, Paint.NET, it's very simple and easy to use if you play around with it for a while! =)
Thanks! I accualy have Paint.NET, it just never occured to me to resize the canvas. I thought you had to use someother program:p.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fry
-Sniffle- that Oriental Village is just too :red:ing perfect. Really loved what you did with the trees

Nice job on the oriental village!I always loved painting dynasty wood deep red but the black shingles and pearlwood make it look perfect dude! Nicely done. :D

Nice job on the oriental village!I always loved painting dynasty wood deep red but the black shingles and pearlwood make it look perfect dude! Nicely done. :D
Thanks man! Yeah, dynasty looks great in red, haha. I didn't use any pearlwood though =P

Back
Top Bottom