Loke's World

I just feel like there needs to be a dock with some sort of big boat at the oriental village, it would look so cool!

Actually, in the case of Loke's build on display here, I'm pretty sure negative paint was used instead of pink. Pink imparts a deeper, more magenta hue, while negative on leaves is much brighter. Nice for background tiles, not so nice for foreground tiles with any kind of blending, unless you plan to paint the entire substrate, as well.
9987DA4A76CDD53637C7ACE755B83E1F5FEE33BD

Actually, in the case of Loke's build on display here, I'm pretty sure negative paint was used instead of pink. Pink imparts a deeper, more magenta hue, while negative on leaves is much brighter. Nice for background tiles, not so nice for foreground tiles with any kind of blending, unless you plan to paint the entire substrate, as well.
Negative paint? Well, wasn’t expecting that! I might have to experiment more with said paint.

thanks! :D

Thanks a bunch!
Ah yes, I have a lot of trouble with trees, haha. That's a very nice suggestion, I'm gonna try and see what I can do! I'm always unhappy with how my trees turn out, so maybe this will help out, thanks!

Haha, show me what you come up with, I'd love to see how it'll look!

There was actually originally water in that trench before I built the bridge over it, haha. But maybe I should try and see how it looks with the bridge there and everything. I'll give it a try, thanks!

Haha, thanks a lot!

Alright, so I've been playing around with my idea for an Oriental Steampunk City, and I've made quite a bit of progress on it already.
Such as this hanging gondola train:
gondola_train_by_l0_ke-d835zyg.png

I'm gonna have a blast building this city, I just know it.

This is genius!

How about Ba Sing Se for your Steampunk Orient City. It is taken from Avatar, the legend of Aang, the colour scheme and that rail concept looks like a part of the city. Maybe call it New Ba Sing Se cos its more steampunk-ish now?

Wow, these are really impressive! The Oriental Village has a very thick atmosphere, sweet and cozy. Looking forward to seeing completed medieval village.`:happy:

How did you get your shingles to cling onto the dynasty wood? Cause usually when you put another one on top like that it disassembles the hammer form that's been on it.

this is a wonderful build! I know i'm late but is there a world download? That would be really appreciated, I thank you in advance :)

Darn, that looks fantastic! I love the steampunk oriental build and the underground village. I wish I could build that well! (You should make tutorials xD)

Back
Top Bottom