Loke's World

Fry

Pumpking
Yo! My name is Loke, I'm an avid builder of things in Terraria, so I thought I would go ahead and make a creation thread to share my stuff!
Oh, before I forget, I recently made a youtube channel where I post speedbuilds if that's your kind of thing: https://www.youtube.com/user/lowkeygame

Well then, shameless self-promotion out of the way, here are some of my creations (OP will be updated when I post new stuff):

This is my first go at an entry for this year's halloween contest! I wanted to try and make it look spooky and halloweeny without the use of the halloween furniture. I like the turnout!
haunted_grounds_by_l0_ke-d834nxi.png

This is a project I started recently on a whim. There's still a bit of work to be done, but for the most part it's almost complete!
The idea was to mix of a couple of my favourite Eastern architecture styles and make it into a village. Also, no village of mine is complete without some sort of airborne vehicle. Haha. (Blimp-fanatic alert, beep beep!)
orient_village_v2_by_l0_ke-d83sy04.png

I love steampunk, I love asian architecture, but you know what I really love? Mixing them!
Here are the humble beginnings of my newest huge project, the Oriental Steampunk City! Hm, it needs a better name...
gondola_train_by_l0_ke-d835zyg.png

slums_by_l0_ke-d83l15p.png

slum_house_test_by_l0_ke-d83n6eh.png

On youtube I was requested to build a medieval village, so I thought I'd give it a try!
This is the first idea I had for a house.
medieval_village_house_v2_by_l0_ke-d83nmcx.png

And finally, both last and least...

lighthouse_by_l0_ke-d83l168.png

Any critique would be much appreciated, and I'm always open for suggestions and ideas!

Thanks for checking my stuff out, have a nice day!

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the oriental build especially. The bridge however looks like it's one scoop to high. Love the red look and the sakura tree in the background.

Reactions: Fry
Really enjoyed the oriental build especially. The bridge however looks like it's one scoop to high. Love the red look and the sakura tree in the background.
Thank you! Hmm, I don't think I know what you mean? If you mean the bridge looks like it's missing some blocks in the middle there, that's just the way it's blended into the stone bricks, haha. I'm probably gonna change it up a bit in the future though, it does look a little strange as it is. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you! Hmm, I don't think I know what you mean? If you mean the bridge looks like it's missing some blocks in the middle there, that's just the way it's blended into the stone bricks, haha. I'm probably gonna change it up a bit in the future though, it does look a little strange as it is. Thanks for the feedback!

Just meant the bridge looks like it is built a little high. Looking forward to seeing further developments.

Looking good! I particularly like the ghosts in your Haunted Grounds, and the colors in your Oriental Village.

The cherry blossom (I think?) tree looks fantastic (love the falling leaves btw), but I'd like to make a recommendation for your trees. I like seeing branches, but perhaps hide most of the branches in leaves? Have them pop out here and there, perhaps, instead of being able to see the whole thing.

Can't wait to see more!

Awesome. I need to steal your mausoleum for an entrance way into my catacombs.

A little splash of water under the bridge perhaps?

Looking good! I particularly like the ghosts in your Haunted Grounds, and the colors in your Oriental Village.

The cherry blossom (I think?) tree looks fantastic (love the falling leaves btw), but I'd like to make a recommendation for your trees. I like seeing branches, but perhaps hide most of the branches in leaves? Have them pop out here and there, perhaps, instead of being able to see the whole thing.

Can't wait to see more!
Thanks a bunch!
Ah yes, I have a lot of trouble with trees, haha. That's a very nice suggestion, I'm gonna try and see what I can do! I'm always unhappy with how my trees turn out, so maybe this will help out, thanks!
Awesome. I need to steal your mausoleum for an entrance way into my catacombs.

A little splash of water under the bridge perhaps?
Haha, show me what you come up with, I'd love to see how it'll look!

There was actually originally water in that trench before I built the bridge over it, haha. But maybe I should try and see how it looks with the bridge there and everything. I'll give it a try, thanks!

Dang...That's freakin' amazing. I wish I could build like that...
Haha, thanks a lot!

Alright, so I've been playing around with my idea for an Oriental Steampunk City, and I've made quite a bit of progress on it already.
Such as this hanging gondola train:
gondola_train_by_l0_ke-d835zyg.png

I'm gonna have a blast building this city, I just know it.

Really nice builds ! :D
The best one is the Oriental Village! I love the colors :3
You should add some water under the bridge...
And your background trees look awesome too ! :D

Last edited:
great creative use of blocks everywhere...
i really like how you used red painted slime blocks to make longer lamps for example, also the gem windows in the spooky mansion look great as well, just overall amazing work on everything

Really nice builds ! :D
The best one is the Oriental Village! I love the colors :3
You should add some water under the bridge...
And your background trees look awesome too :D
Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like it, and yup, added water under the bridge, haha.
Looks awesome, I love those builds!
Good luck on that Halloween contest! :D
Thanks a lot!
Good builds, nicely done.
Thanks Siv!
great creative use of blocks everywhere...
i really like how you used red painted slime blocks to make longer lamps for example, also the gem windows in the spooky mansion look great as well, just overall amazing work on everything
I appreciate you noticing stuff like that, I try my best to be a bit inventive here and there, haha. Thanks a bunch!

As per you guys' suggestions, I updated the bridge a little. I actually really like how it looks now, thanks for the suggestions guys! Keep them coming, haha.
oriental_bridge_by_l0_ke-d83bn17.png

Hmm, I think the bridge center arch should be backwall or toggled to the background, so the water can be in front of it.

Hmm, I think the bridge center arch should be backwall or toggled to the background, so the water can be in front of it.

Good idea. I think the best way to do this, without ruining the look of the bridge would be to place actuators on the blocks of the bridge "under" the water level, then activating them. That'd give only those blocks a background look, without altering the solid look of the rest of the bridge.

Yes, great idea! Thanks!
Good idea. I think the best way to do this, without ruining the look of the bridge would be to place actuators on the blocks of the bridge "under" the water level, then activating them. That'd give only those blocks a background look, without altering the solid look of the rest of the bridge.
Already did that, but thanks anyway, haha.
Oh my gosh! Some of this stuff is absolutely amazing!
Thanks a bunch!
So here are a few build updates.
First of all, I posted two new speedbuilds on my channel, so if that's your thing, you can check 'ehm out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/LowkeyGAME/videos
The oriental village is taking shape, and I've been experimenting with ways to make better trees.
oriental_house_by_l0_ke-d83l164.png

And here's a another WIP shot of the oriental steampunk city, this time of the slums (which for some reason a bunch of my NPCs decided to move into... they have no standards).
slums_by_l0_ke-d83l15p.png

Also here is a random lighthouse for no reason.
lighthouse_by_l0_ke-d83l168.png

Very nice.

Though, the wood for the slums should probably be shadewood, the dynasty wood looks to... neat.

Back
Top Bottom