Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Could somebody please finish the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon wavebank for me? I've been trying to figure this out for the past few hours but I just can't get it.

I am still patiently waiting for the Megaman Zero pack... Sorry if you're still busy, but its been a good while since any change in the progress post, and main post still doesn't say whether it works or not...

If not, i don't mind not getting it now. There are other updated music packs, and i can wait.

I really wanted the Kingdom Hearts one done for 1.3.3, so I decided to figure out how to do it myself.

Based off the Alternate wavebank, I made a couple changes:
38: Moon Lord changed to Extreme Encounters (KH:BBS) instead of Rage Awakened (KH2:FM).
40: Sandstorm was given Rage Awakened (KH2:FM)
Reduced the volume of rain SFX to roughly 1/4.
Finally, I trimmed down most of the tracks so that they looped properly. All of them had very noticeable end points previously, this should no longer be the case. The exceptions are the 2 overworld themes and the 2 underworld themes, as those tracks looped into each other rather than just looping continuously.

Here's a drop-box link for anyone interested:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6vxqx0tlo6sun9/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0

Here's the uncompressed version (WARNING: 500MB download):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdkuv1urivkjd3t/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0

Here's how I did it, if anyone wants to do it themselves for another pack:
I used T-extract to get all the .wav files out of the .xwb (just put the swb in the Content folder as if you were installing it normally)
Then I got the 40th song for the sandstorm biome (Use whatever song you want, or you can get the default track from the default .xwb using T-extract)
and tweaked all the songs using Audacity so they would loop properly, exporting them as .wav files.
Then I installed Xact using this guide
and followed this guide to make a .xwb with all the tracks like I wanted.

OP, When you have the time, you can re-upload this on your Mega and distribute it on the front post of the thread, and/or link to this comment in your 1.3.3 ready second post.

Finally, if anyone wants a version of this without any particular change, shoot me a reply and I'll give it a go.

Last edited:
I really wanted the Kingdom Hearts one done for 1.3.3, so I decided to figure out how to do it myself.

38: Moon Lord changed to Extreme Encounters (KH:BBS) instead of Rage Awakened (KH2:FM).
Finally, I trimmed down most of the tracks so that they looped properly. All of them had very noticeable end points previously, this should no longer be the case. The exceptions are the 2 overworld themes and the 2 underworld themes, as those tracks looped into each other rather than just looping continuously.

I used T-extract to get all the .wav files out of the .xwb (just put the swb in the Content folder as if you were installing it normally)
Then I got the 40th song for the sandstorm biome (Use whatever song you want, or you can get the default track from the default .xwb using T-extract)
and tweaked all the songs using Audacity so they would loop properly, exporting them as .wav files.

OP, When you have the time, you can re-upload this on your Mega and distribute it on the front post of the thread, and/or link to this comment in your 1.3.3 ready second post.

Finally, if anyone wants a version of this without any particular change, shoot me a reply and I'll give it a go.

That's pretty clever bro. Can you make a High Quality version of this? (Non-Compresssed version.) Because, without surpressing the tracks, it sounds a lot more clearer than the compressed one. And i like my tracks HQ, but at a cost of size.

Can I please convince you to update the project castlevania wavebank for the current version of terraria? I'm running into this infuriating problem where the music works just fine but there's NO SOUND EFFECTS whatsoever and it's really driving me up a wall.

That's pretty clever bro. Can you make a High Quality version of this? (Non-Compresssed version.) Because, without surpressing the tracks, it sounds a lot more clearer than the compressed one. And i like my tracks HQ, but at a cost of size.
Done and tested working. I admit, it's a great improvement, but the filesize has increased massively to 500mb. (with absolutely no compression from the original files extracted from the orignal wavebank.) Here's the link (it might take a couple hours to upload to my Dropbox, so be patient)

The guide I followed gave a hard filesize limit that may no longer be applicable, which is why I didn't do this straight away, and why I didn't think it would work (but it does). Although I'm using T-mod loader, so if it doesn't work for you, try that.
[doublepost=1477529935,1477529795][/doublepost]
Can I please convince you to update the project castlevania wavebank for the current version of terraria? I'm running into this infuriating problem where the music works just fine but there's NO SOUND EFFECTS whatsoever and it's really driving me up a wall.

Yeah, thats the crap that happens when the version is outdated, fixing the pack would fix your problem. I'll see what I can do, check back in a couple hours.

EDIT: It's done, heres the Castlevania .xwb tested working in 1.3.3:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcgwpx7jvzgfoqc/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0
No changes made, the Sandstorm track is the one from the base game.

I have to say, after testing this wavebank, I can see why you wanted it done so badly.

Last edited:
it'd be nice if you and others leave this thread in it's grave quietly until it comes back to life and make your own thread.
when am I gonna get my :red: together?
I'unno.
Sorry about kinda jacking your thread for a couple of days, I was just trying to help out. Since I've just been updating the ones you made, it wouldn't feel right for me to make my own thread. Regardless, I'll keep an eye on this thread, and quietly take care of any more update requests via PMs. Anyway, I just wanna say thanks a bunch for all the effort you've put in already, take all the time you need.

Sorry about kinda jacking your thread for a couple of days, I was just trying to help out. Since I've just been updating the ones you made, it wouldn't feel right for me to make my own thread. Regardless, I'll keep an eye on this thread, and quietly take care of any more update requests via PMs. Anyway, I just wanna say thanks a bunch for all the effort you've put in already, take all the time you need.
no problem dude, hell I'm happy other people are stepping up to this pedestal.
though I'd like to update my own wavebanks rather than have other people update them, since, y'know, it's kinda my responsibility, thank you kindly anywho.
FYI to the people 'round here, there's a 1 week vacation for me coming up in two weeks or so ( this week included), so I might be able to update some stuff.

I would like to make a request of a wavebank for terraria. Before i actually post the list I want to say if you can't do individual bosses for soundtracks then i want
Boss 1- ASGORE
Boss 2-Your Best Nightmare
Boss 3- Megalovania
Ok now that that's over with here is the real list

Title - Undertale
Overworld(Day) - Snowdin Town
Overworld(Night) - Snowy
Caverns - Waterfall
Desert/Beach - Uwa!! So HEATS!!
Oceam - Uwa!! So Temperate
Ice - Uwaa!! So Holiday
Rain - It's Raining Somewhere Else
Jungle - Can You Really Call This A Hotel I Didn't Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything
Mushrooms - Mysterious Place
Sky Islands - Memory
Temple/Pyramids - Star
Dungeon - Ruins
Corruption - Quiet Water
Corruption Underground - Quiet Water (Genocide)
Crimson - Another Medium
Crimson Underground - Another Medium (Genocide)
Hallow - Home
Hallow Underground - Home (Music Box)
Underworld - You Idiot
Blood Moon/Meteorite - Here We Are
Goblin Army - Undyne
Eclipse - iT'S sO cOlD...
Martian Madness - Thundersnail
Pirate Invasion - Run!
Pumpkin Moon - Spider Dance
Frost Moon - Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans
King Slime - ASGORE
Eye of Cthulhu - Ghost Fight
Eater Of Worlds - Heartache
Brain of Cthulhu - Amalgam
Queen Bee - Enemy Approaching!
Skeletron - Bonetrousle
Wall of Flesh - Your Best Nightmare
The Twins - Dummy!
The Destroyer - Metal Crusher
Skeletron Prime - Megalovania
Plantera - Death By Glamour
Golem - Stronger Monsters
Duke Fisheron - Spear of Justice
Lunatic Cultist - Power of NEO
Burn In Despair!
Moon Lord - Battle Against A True Hero

Heyo, small update on some wavebanks.
Newly updated:
Dragon Quest 9, Final Fantasy IX, Fire Emblem Awakening, an actual working Castlevania mix wavebank from me.
Will try to get out a few wavebanks updated out every day until the end of next week.
In regards to any requests for a wavebank:
Please read the OP, thanks.

Heyo, small update on some wavebanks.
Newly updated:
Dragon Quest 9, Final Fantasy IX, Fire Emblem Awakening, an actual working Castlevania mix wavebank from me.
Will try to get out a few wavebanks updated out every day until the end of next week.
In regards to any requests for a wavebank:
Please read the OP, thanks.
Dude i love you for the Final Fantasy IX wavebank!

Um, I don't know if this is unrelated, but I'd like to ask; does anyone know how to replace sound effects in Terraria? I'm a bit curious as to how can it be done if it's actually possible.

Um, I don't know if this is unrelated, but I'd like to ask; does anyone know how to replace sound effects in Terraria? I'm a bit curious as to how can it be done if it's actually possible.

Here's the uncompressed version (WARNING: 500MB download):

Check that instructions spoiler in what Syrahl696 said, TExtract extracts more than just the .xwb files, it also extracts the sounds ( and a lot more )
This way you know which sound is which and correctly replace them without blind guessing
But then another problem comes up: How do I turn my sound effects to XNB?
Easy, just go here and follow what the threads says.

Oh my god you're going to hate this: there's a new track coming in version 1.3.4.
I think i might just give up with this :red:.
y'know, until a wizard makes hosting multiple wavebanks ( like :red:ing fifty or so ) is bearable, i'll only make wavebanks on my own time and probably for myself.

Back
Top Bottom