Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

I think i might just give up with this :red:.
y'know, until a wizard makes hosting multiple wavebanks ( like :red:ing fifty or so ) is bearable, i'll only make wavebanks on my own time and probably for myself.
I want to make my own wavebank, but the link to the tutorial is broken unfortunately. It gives the error 404 not found.

due that everything has changed with the wavebanks does that mean i'm allowed to update or make a new request?

If you remake the Crypt of the Necrodancer one, you should throw in some of the alternate versions (Melody's electronic, Aria's metal, Eli's retro, and Octavian's synthwave). Would give you a lot more options. Some of them sound entirely different.

All of them are available on YouTube if you don't have the soundtrack from Steam, except for maybe a few of the newer boss remixes.

Hi, It's pretty sad to hear this about the future of your thread and what is became. :(
From a classic player, before the 1.3.3 was released I used some of your wavebanks during my playthroughs, and I can say that I considered you one of the best, if not the best, wavebank guy in this forum (and probably I'm saying this in the name of the others). If you decide one day to return to update the wavebanks and maybe create new ones, we will be very happy. If not, we will accept slowly your decision, since you have all the reasons to stop. In any case, I want to thank you for having shared these awesome wavebanks and even not updated, they are still the best.
So, thank you. :)

I'm dead, jim.
nothing new is gonna be made for wavebanks.
let this thread rest in peace.
I'll close this since it looks like you're done with the thread for the time being. If you want it reopened at any time @Frenzy Moon, just Report the first post and ask for it to be reopened.

I couldn't find a competent enough Wavebanker to take the mantle of Lollipop-loving Wavebank Extraordinaire so I'm back to set things straight.
What? There's already people doing a lot of wavebanks? And better than me? Whatever, I'm still the Lollipop-loving Wavebank Extraordinaire!

So yeah, I'll be getting back into this sweet biz that I ( would like to believe ) started on here, MagicianXy from Terraria Online, may you rest peacefully in your glorious Wavebank garden, I'm takin' up the torch!
Now most of the wavebanks I'll update ( except for most of the ones I made myself and a few others ) will have the Sandstorm and Old One's Army tracks the Terraria default, if any of the requesters are still alive on here, you can come in here and tell me what you want to put in there.
Also, if you're the requester on here and want your wavebank to get updated sooner, tell me and I'll make sure to give that wavebank priority. But you'll have to ship me a box full of top quality Lollipops or I'll

Here are the updated wavebanks for today.
  1. Mega Man Battle Network Mix
  2. Mother 3
  3. Project Castlevania
  4. Cave Story
  5. Cave Story Alt
  6. Chrono Trigger
  7. Chrono Trigger Alt
  8. Crypt of the Necrodancer
  9. SMT: Digital Devil Saga Mix
  10. Dragon Quest 9
  11. Fire Emblem Awakening
  12. Fire Emblem Awakening Alt
  13. Final Fantasy IX
  14. Final Fantasy VI
  15. Final Fantasy VI Alt
  16. FTL: Faster Than Light
  17. DragunGrablum Request Mix
  18. Guilty Gear Redone
  19. Guilty Gear Redone Alt

Good day, and I hope I won't die again! Virtually die.

Thanks fellas. I'm happy to help out with this horribly niche section of the Terraria forums.
There's less updates today than yesterday, but it's still progress!
  1. SMT IV Final/Apocalypse
  2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (ASB)
  3. KaibatsuBoy's Mix
  4. Kingdom Hearts Mix (And the alt.)
  5. Kid Icarus Uprising
  6. King of Fighters Mix (And the alt.)
  7. Kirby Megamix
  8. Mario and Luigi Mix
  9. Maple Story
Oh yeah, I've noticed while listening to some of the tracks uncompressed, they sounded really...weird. Specifically tracks from JoJo, Kid Icarus Uprising, and the like.
If you noticed anymore, do tell, though I'm betting any of them will be from my oldest wavebanks.

Last edited:
Kicking in today with a double post, sorry mods/admins!
Today's is slightly more than yesterday ( Twelve wavebanks! ), now all that's left are THIRTEEN wavebanks! That's exactly one session of updating away before I can finally announce Lollipop Wavebank Industries Request Federation back open! What joy!
I was planning to include new wavebanks with this batch, but I got way too mentally exhausted to keep going after the final update for this batch, you'll have to wait!
Here is today's batch:
  1. Megaman (Classic) Mix
  2. Monster Hunter(ish)
  3. Frenzy Moon's Mixbank 1
  4. Frenzy Moon's Mixbank 2
  5. Mega Man Zero Mix
  6. Square Dance and Star Road Edit
  7. SMT Nocturne
  8. Persona 3
  9. Persona 2 IS+EP
  10. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax+Persona Q
  11. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
  12. Phantasy Star Online 2
Yes I know I updated the Square Dance and Star Road wavebank EDIT first, NOT the original one.
It's silly, I know, but I'm going in an order, and that order dictated the edit first, original later! Sorry!
Also, I hope everyone who's been visiting here-anonymous or otherwise-has been trying out wavebanks from here rather than just being picky with one, that's no way to look at wavebanks! But that's your choice.
EDIT: I modified the Persona 2 wavebank to include the Boss Battle theme from Persona 2 IS, now Boss 1 has this theme, because I don't know what the hell I was thinking not putting that sweet piece in before!

I hope this is the last time I'll kick in with multiple posts, and hopefully I won't get any trouble out of it...
So! Today's the day! Lollipop Industries is not real at all, and it just an affront to make things fun around here. Wait, what?
Today's the day that ALL wavebanks that I have in my grasp are now fully updated to work with the latest version of Terraria!
That's right, no more sulking around, no more moping!
The man, the myth, the legend! Frenzy Moon is none of these things and might just be a poor sod behind a computer, but he IS the Wavebanker around here!
0yWbwmL.jpg

Requests and Wavebanks are officially back in action!
...Welllll...
There's a wavebank that I don't think I'll be updating anytime soon, and that's the Pure Xenoblade wavebank.
I might get the tracks and recreate it, but remember that the wavebanks I've updated thus far as ones I've had in my grasp, unlike the Pure Xenoblade one, which was made and held by Xter.
Sorry! But I need to rest for like a day or so, I've been working myself off and effectively chomping off a big part of my free time.
But The Frenzy Moon is back in! Time to ride these wavebank funks again to the skies!

I hope this is the last time I'll kick in with multiple posts, and hopefully I won't get any trouble out of it...
So! Today's the day! Lollipop Industries is not real at all, and it just an affront to make things fun around here. Wait, what?
Today's the day that ALL wavebanks that I have in my grasp are now fully updated to work with the latest version of Terraria!
That's right, no more sulking around, no more moping!
The man, the myth, the legend! Frenzy Moon is none of these things and might just be a poor sod behind a computer, but he IS the Wavebanker around here!
0yWbwmL.jpg

Requests and Wavebanks are officially back in action!
...Welllll...
There's a wavebank that I don't think I'll be updating anytime soon, and that's the Pure Xenoblade wavebank.
I might get the tracks and recreate it, but remember that the wavebanks I've updated thus far as ones I've had in my grasp, unlike the Pure Xenoblade one, which was made and held by Xter.
Sorry! But I need to rest for like a day or so, I've been working myself off and effectively chomping off a big part of my free time.
But The Frenzy Moon is back in! Time to ride these wavebank funks again to the skies!
Wow that was fast! Good job man. :)

Thanks a lot, Waveheads! That's what I'll call you all on here, is that fine? It's totally fine, the less boring this thread is, the better!
Just a question, would you people prefer me to put out new wavebanks in bulk ( Like 3/4 wavebanks per batch ) or would it be better to put up a new wavebank as soon as it's ready to go out?
Frenzy Moon here might end up being a bit of a slug with making new wavebanks, meaning that I'll only be making one or two wavebanks a day, so we oughta make sure we know how you fellas would like your Wavebank meals handled!

Well I was honestly expecting two replies instead of one so. Uh. *Cough*
Waveheads! Since you've given me freedom to choose, I'll just balance it out as I please, sometimes I'll pump a wavebank out the moment it's fresh outta the Waveoven, sometimes I'll let 'em cool off and wait to let out a batch of 3 or 4 at once, all good!
TODAY! Is gonna be a wavebank that is high on aggression, and it's incredibly addicting to listen to, even housing some truly funky beats!
It! Is! Yakuza 0! Get your Styles ready, fellas! We'll be styling on this dance floor like dragons!
>Yakuza 0 Wavebank now available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom