Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Alright, here's the updated track list for the Crypt of the Necrodancer wavebank. I already have the mp3's downloaded and zipped, whenever you're ready.

Night - Dance of the Decorous (Zone 3-2 Cold - The Melody Mixes)
Eerie - Voltwaltz (Zone 5-1)
Overworld - Disco Descent (Zone 1-1)
Boss 1 - Konga Conga Kappa (King Conga)
Title - Tombtorial (Tutorial)
Jungle - Crypteque (Zone 1-2 - The Melody Mixes)
Corruption - Styx and Stones (Zone 4-1)
Hallow - Dance of the Decorous (Zone 3-2 Cold)
Underground Corruption - The Wight to Remain (Zone 4-3)
Underground Hallow - Crypteque (Zone 1-2)
Boss 2 - Notorious D.I.G. (Fortissimole)
Underground - Rhythmortis (Lobby)
Boss 3 - Metalmancy (Death Metal)
Snow - Stone Cold (Zone 3-1 Cold)
Space - Disco Decent (Zone 1-1 - The Melody Mixes)
Crimson - Styx and Stones (Zone 4-1 - The Melody Mixes)
Boss 4 - Metalmancy (Death Metal - CotND Overclocked)
Overworld Alt - Disco Descent (Zone 1-1 - CotND Overclocked)
Rain - Watch Your Step (Training)
Ice - A Cold Sweat (Zone 3-3 Cold)
Desert - Scorched Volcanic (Zone 3-1 Hot - Aria's Ascent)
Ocean - Six Feet Thunder (Zone 5-3 - CotND Overclocked)
Dungeon - Power Cords (Zone 5-2)
Plantera - Pyrodancer (Death Metal - Aria's Ascent)
Boss 5 - Deep Sea Bass (Coral Riff - The Melody Mixes)
Temple - Six Feet Thunder (Zone 5-3)
Solar Eclipse - Steinway to Heaven (Frankensteinway)
Mushrooms - Fungal Funk (Zone 2-1)
Pumpkin Boss - A Dragon's Breath (Zone 3-3 Hot - Aria's Ascent)
Underground Alt - Rhythmortis (Lobby - The Melody Mixes)
Frost Moon - A Glacial Death (Zone 3-3 Cold - Aria's Ascent)
Underground Crimson - The Wight to Remain (Zone 4-3 - The Melody Mixes)
Lunar Event - Momentum Mori (Necrodancer Phase 1)
Pirate Invasion - Deep Sea Bass (Coral Riff - CotND Overclocked)
Hell - Igneous Rock (Zone 3-1 - The Melody Mixes)
Martian Madness - Vamplified (The Conductor)
Final Boss - Last Dance (Necrodancer Phase 2)
Goblin Invasion - Spectral Storm (Zone 1-3 - Aria's Ascent)
Sandstorm - Heart of the Flame (Zone 3-2 Hot - Aria's Ascent)
Old One's Army - Deep Fear Octobass (Coral Riff - Aria's Ascent)

EDIT: I seem to not be getting alerts from this thread.

Short burst news!
The Maple Story Wavebank has been updated!
Now it's fully Maple Story, including some new track updates for already existing tracks!

Oh No! Does that mean we have to say goodbye to the old!
The agony!

Not at all! We've updated the original Maple Story wavebank accordingly and kept it!

Huzzah! Now we all get to enjoy the classics with a touch of new at the end!
---------------------
Maple Story Wavebank update request has been fulfilled and now finished.
The old Maple Story wavebank is still there, I just updated the Sandstorm and Old One's Army tracks and then left it as it is.
Alright, here's the updated track list for the Crypt of the Necrodancer wavebank. I already have the mp3's downloaded and zipped, whenever you're ready.

Night - Dance of the Decorous (Zone 3-2 Cold - The Melody Mixes)
Eerie - Voltwaltz (Zone 5-1)
Overworld - Disco Descent (Zone 1-1)
Boss 1 - Konga Conga Kappa (King Conga)
Title - Tombtorial (Tutorial)
Jungle - Crypteque (Zone 1-2 - The Melody Mixes)
Corruption - Styx and Stones (Zone 4-1)
Hallow - Dance of the Decorous (Zone 3-2 Cold)
Underground Corruption - The Wight to Remain (Zone 4-3)
Underground Hallow - Crypteque (Zone 1-2)
Boss 2 - Notorious D.I.G. (Fortissimole)
Underground - Rhythmortis (Lobby)
Boss 3 - Metalmancy (Death Metal)
Snow - Stone Cold (Zone 3-1 Cold)
Space - Disco Decent (Zone 1-1 - The Melody Mixes)
Crimson - Styx and Stones (Zone 4-1 - The Melody Mixes)
Boss 4 - Metalmancy (Death Metal - CotND Overclocked)
Overworld Alt - Disco Descent (Zone 1-1 - CotND Overclocked)
Rain - Watch Your Step (Training)
Ice - A Cold Sweat (Zone 3-3 Cold)
Desert - Scorched Volcanic (Zone 3-1 Hot - Aria's Ascent)
Ocean - Six Feet Thunder (Zone 5-3 - CotND Overclocked)
Dungeon - Power Cords (Zone 5-2)
Plantera - Pyrodancer (Death Metal - Aria's Ascent)
Boss 5 - Deep Sea Bass (Coral Riff - The Melody Mixes)
Temple - Six Feet Thunder (Zone 5-3)
Solar Eclipse - Steinway to Heaven (Frankensteinway)
Mushrooms - Fungal Funk (Zone 2-1)
Pumpkin Boss - A Dragon's Breath (Zone 3-3 Hot - Aria's Ascent)
Underground Alt - Rhythmortis (Lobby - The Melody Mixes)
Frost Moon - A Glacial Death (Zone 3-3 Cold - Aria's Ascent)
Underground Crimson - The Wight to Remain (Zone 4-3 - The Melody Mixes)
Lunar Event - Momentum Mori (Necrodancer Phase 1)
Pirate Invasion - Deep Sea Bass (Coral Riff - CotND Overclocked)
Hell - Igneous Rock (Zone 3-1 - The Melody Mixes)
Martian Madness - Vamplified (The Conductor)
Final Boss - Last Dance (Necrodancer Phase 2)
Goblin Invasion - Spectral Storm (Zone 1-3 - Aria's Ascent)
Sandstorm - Heart of the Flame (Zone 3-2 Hot - Aria's Ascent)
Old One's Army - Deep Fear Octobass (Coral Riff - Aria's Ascent)

EDIT: I seem to not be getting alerts from this thread.
Alrighty, Wavehead, that's lookin' good!
Send me the zippity ZIP whenever you can, I'll get it done when possible!

Oh thank you, i know It's a very, very low reason and i am sorry for that. But, i will be patient, once it comes out, i am gonna give you a nice kiss in the cheek. <3
Hehe, wavehead. For now, you can call me Wavehead for now, darling! <3
Hey Wavehead, I should remind you that I completely forgot your wavebank request on the same day you asked for it.
If you don't feel like waiting for potentially next summer vacation for the wavebank to be done, then at the very least, get me 21 of the tracks in a zip. That's half of the wavebank on you, the other half will be on me.
Otherwise, you might not want to hold your breath. There's a lot of stuff I want to do in my life and if you can't ease my stuff, then I can't ease your stuff either.

Half? Well, i should. But there is two problems with this.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that would require my sis to buy the OST for KH 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMix OST soundtrack, and it requires Yen in order to buy the official soundtracks of those games which i don't have the right currency to buy this. And even if i had it, it would cost in between a total of $45 to $100 dollars.

Another problem is that that i despise pirating or downloading music using a converter, i would rather pay instead to support them rather than to download them.

So, an extra problem is that...personally i am messed up in my mind. Sometimes i would not do something what i should do for you, sometimes i would for the heck of it. It's pretty unpredictable, and i apologize for not providing you a ZIP file, guess i care about paying the creators than downloading it without consent.

Sorry for wasting your time, and i should of known by this. By now, you can either: A. Put my request on hold or B. Cancel all together.
It's your choice. I won't stop you. I know it can be a bummer but, oh well.

You can forgive me for this. Again for the last time, sorry for wasting your time.

Half? Well, i should. But there is two problems with this.

*TMI whoa pal*

Another problem is that that i despise pirating or downloading music using a converter, i would rather pay instead to support them rather than to download them.

So, an extra problem is that...personally i am messed up in my mind. Sometimes i would not do something what i should do for you, sometimes i would for the heck of it. It's pretty unpredictable, and i apologize for not providing you a ZIP file, guess i care about paying the creators than downloading it without consent.

Sorry for wasting your time, and i should of known by this. By now, you can either: A. Put my request on hold or B. Cancel all together.
It's your choice. I won't stop you. I know it can be a bummer but, oh well.

You can forgive me for this. Again for the last time, sorry for wasting your time.
Well if gettin' MP3s was a problem from the start, you oughta said that.
I mean, you probably shouldn't be touchin' wavebanks if that's a problem for you.
Oh well, there's already a KH wavebank, and a Touhou one around the forums, plus there's two other people or somethin' takin' requests, though I dunno how they do their stuff.
See ya 'round, buddy.

Well if gettin' MP3s was a problem from the start, you oughta said that.
I mean, you probably shouldn't be touchin' wavebanks if that's a problem for you.
Oh well, there's already a KH wavebank, and a Touhou one around the forums, plus there's two other people or somethin' takin' requests, though I dunno how they do their stuff.
See ya 'round, buddy.

You too. I know, i am kinda a goof about it. Oh well! Guess i'll get going then. And just enjoyed Sole Terrarian's wavebank mixes.

Short burst news!
The Maple Story Wavebank has been updated!
Now it's fully Maple Story, including some new track updates for already existing tracks!

Oh No! Does that mean we have to say goodbye to the old!
The agony!

Not at all! We've updated the original Maple Story wavebank accordingly and kept it!

Huzzah! Now we all get to enjoy the classics with a touch of new at the end!

i just checked the updated download and it seem to have not changed..the sand storm is still default and the new updated tracks are not in yet.

i just checked the updated download and it seem to have not changed..the sand storm is still default and the new updated tracks are not in yet.
What the hell?! I thought for sure I put in the updated stuff.
Guuuh, fixing soon!
EDIT: Should be fixed now! I hope! Super sorry about that, Wavehead Sumenora!

Last edited:
Just checking in to see if this is still a thing, and to see if any progress is being made. No replies for the past 2 months, so I was just wondering if everything's all right.

Just checking in to see if this is still a thing, and to see if any progress is being made. No replies for the past 2 months, so I was just wondering if everything's all right.
oh hey.
how are ya?
I can't say I've moved on, I still check the forums.
but the energy for wavebanks just isn't there, y'know? other games took my focus really hard. specifically Splatoon 2.
plus with school on my back, it's hard to focus on something like wavebanks.
maybe in a sudden moment I'll come back here and rev the ol' gal of wavebanks up, but until then, I've no idea.

Hello, I just found this by coincidence. I have opened this thread here for the wavebanks:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wavebank-question-in-need-of-help.64089/

I really don't know if it's really different than creating a complete wavebank but I just want to change specific music in the game (5 of them to be precise), and the other music can remain the same. I know it's been some time since the last message on this thread, so I apologize to write, but seeing it's still open, I thought I could try my luck.

If you decide to help, I can provide you the link to the music list I want to add to the game. Thanks.

Edit: In case you see this and decide to help, I want to change the boss 1, boss 2, boss, 3, boss 4, and boss 5 music into the following:

Boss 1 - Trails of Cold Steel: Tie a Link of Arcus
Boss 2- Trails of Cold Steel: Belief
Boss 3 - Trails of Cold Steel: Eliminate Crisis
Boss 4 - Trails of Cold Steel: Exceed
Boss 5 - Trails of Cold Steel: Don't Get Defeated By a Friend

Last edited:
Hey people, been forever, am I right? Not my proudest content thread (especially on how it ended) but I want to believe I pushed this tiny niche into a...niche.
Just came here to warn that MEGA sent me a final warning that it'll be deleting the data on the account that holds all my wavebanks on here, as I have not logged in on it in forever and at this point in time, have no means of retrieving.
Yeah, yeah, it's super irresponsible of me, and it's really my fault, so my biggest apologies as my only excuse is that life has just been kicking my will apart for this thing and has kicked it looong ago. I'm posting this warning in case someone out there is still using one of these.
Plus, there's a way easier way to make wavebanks now, no?
Anyways TL;DR if there's any wavebanks you were interested in or wanted to pick up, do it now, they didn't give me a date on when they'll delete so assume it's gonna happen sooner or later.
I guess a question is this: am I gonna come back here to remake the wavebanks under a different file sharing thing?
....Probably not. Like I said, there's a way easier method to making wavebanks now, it's so easy YOU could do it! I'm sure you can find it and manage it by using two certain tools in the released mods section. Hell, I've been using it myself to make my own little mixes!
See ya later!

does that also include the requested maplestory ones from me?... Unfortunately these wavebanks are obsolete for the current version of Terraria

Back
Top Bottom