Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Actually, looking over the tracklists, I might request a modified version of that Fire Emblem one. Gimmie a bit to come up with the tracks for it.
He's not taking requests at the moment. His internet is slow right now, and he's a bit behind on his already queued requests. You should probably wait a few days for him to catch up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm finished for now. I THINK it looks good, but you should check it just in case. Here it is:

Also, if you want to feature it in your thread for people to put in this in their signatures, here's the code they should use:
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/virtuous-wanderers-wavebanks.13934'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a82N1xD.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
He's not taking requests at the moment. His internet is slow right now, and he's a bit behind on his already queued requests. You should probably wait a few days for him to catch up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I forget to read the whole thread before posting. Old habits die hard

Yeah I forget to read the whole thread before posting. Old habits die hard
If it's a modification of already exisitng wavebanks, it depends on how many tracks are going to be replaced.
Send me a PM and I'll see if I can't get you hooked up, Ambrose.
Well, I'm finished for now. I THINK it looks good, but you should check it just in case. Here it is:

Also, if you want to feature it in your thread for people to put in this in their signatures, here's the code they should use:
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/virtuous-wanderers-wavebanks.13934'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a82N1xD.png[/IMG][/URL]
Damn dude, I didn't actually think you'd do it, but thanks a lot! :D

Just a reminder that even once I'm done with my current requests, they'll stay locked because I want to get a King of Fighters wavebank done as well.
Oh, @Ren_Ambrose and @CorruptdWarrior , your requests are done, forgot about that.

Last edited:
Cool, I am working on a list with "Monster Hunter" soundtrack. Just a question, which bosses (with spoilers for people who dont know) fall in which "Boss" theme?

alsothatpersona4avatar

Cool, I am working on a list with "Monster Hunter" soundtrack. Just a question, which bosses (with spoilers for people who dont know) fall in which "Boss" theme?

alsothatpersona4avatar
Let's see what I remember off the top of my head... Boss 1 is Eye of Cthulhu, Skeletron and Prime, Eater of Worlds, King Slime, and Duke Fishron. Boss 2 is the Wall of Flesh and the Twins. Boss 3 is the Brain of cthulhu, the destroyer, and the frost legion. Boss 4 is the Queen Bee and the Lunatic Cultist I believe.

alsothatpersona4avatar
*cough cough *
Uh, here.
Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron)
Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)
Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion)
Boss 4 (Golem)
Boss 5 (Queen Bee)
Also, requests are currently locked, so you have to wait until I finished one more wavebank.

*cough cough *
Uh, here.
Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron)
Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)
Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion)
Boss 4 (Golem)
Boss 5 (Queen Bee)
Also, requests are currently locked, so you have to wait until I finished one more wavebank.
Cool thanks!
and NP, I gotta figure out which theme goes for the bosses. So take your time finishing the other one! You already done a lot anyway! :merchanthappy:

now if there was a "embarrassed" emoticon for you just bolding that out...

Cool thanks!
and NP, I gotta figure out which theme goes for the bosses. So take your time finishing the other one! You already done a lot anyway! :merchanthappy:

now if there was a "embarrassed" emoticon for you just bolding that out...
naoto is best girl and you know it baby
No worries, the only one's left are a Kirby wavebank ( not sure where @Tornado Kirby went off ) and a King of Fighters wavebank I want to get done.

Hey, just putting this out there. You've been working so hard that the thread is starting to get gigantic with the 15+ wavebanks lol. You should probably split those up so that it's more organized and it's not so long. I'd suggest splitting them like this: Three spoilers. The first spoiler has the ones that were NOT requested, but you made them anyway. The second spoiler has the requested wavebanks. And finally, the third one is the downloads (you already have that one). Again, you don't have to do this, but I think this would make the thread bit more organized.

Hey, just putting this out there. You've been working so hard that the thread is starting to get gigantic with the 15+ wavebanks lol. You should probably split those up so that it's more organized and it's not so long. I'd suggest splitting them like this: Three spoilers. The first spoiler has the ones that were NOT requested, but you made them anyway. The second spoiler has the requested wavebanks. And finally, the third one is the downloads (you already have that one). Again, you don't have to do this, but I think this would make the thread bit more organized.
I do think that a bit of organization is in order, so alright.

Annnnnnnnnd done! after about a ton of thought of which theme fit which I finally nailed down the perfect mix imo. I used Different Battle themes for the Events (Goblin invasion, etc.) while using the main monsters boss theme as the boss theme for the boss themes. :confused:wat

When you are ready, I will give you the list. would you also like links to each video too when I give you list?

Annnnnnnnnd done! after about a ton of thought of which theme fit which I finally nailed down the perfect mix imo. I used Different Battle themes for the Events (Goblin invasion, etc.) while using the main monsters boss theme as the boss theme for the boss themes. :confused:wat

When you are ready, I will give you the list. would you also like links to each video too when I give you list?
I would like if you can compile all said themes in an MP3 format and compile them in a ZIP file, that would be most satisfactory, then I'll alert you when I can take requests again.

Back
Top Bottom