Map-Puzzle Loneventure

Tutajkk

Terrarian
Loneventure is single player puzzle map, which solely focuses on puzzles and platforming. It takes about 3-4 hours to complete.
To play the map, download the file from the link and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds.
Important: Most of the items and mechanics the map uses doesn't work properly on version 1.4. You will have to use tModLoader, since that is still on version 1.3.5. You don't have to install any mods, tMod will simply act like it was a vanilla 1.3.5 Terraria.
After downloading the map from the link, move it to tMod's worlds folder, which is Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds.

Rules:
-Create a softcore character, then trash your copper starting items after you enter the map.
-Do not use any items dropped by enemies, or the environment.

Image1.png
Image2.png
Image3.png
Image4.png

Attachments

• Loneventure.wld
    954.6 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
It has came to my attention, that tModLoader is still on version 1.3.5, so if anyone had a problem playing my map on 1.4, they can use tMod to play through properly. It's exactly the same as playing through normal Terraria, don't have to install any mods. Just launch tMod from Steam, and it acts like a 1.3.5 Terraria.

It has came to my attention, that tModLoader is still on version 1.3.5, so if anyone had a problem playing my map on 1.4, they can use tMod to play through properly. It's exactly the same as playing through normal Terraria, don't have to install any mods. Just launch tMod from Steam, and it acts like a 1.3.5 Terraria.
just here for no reason

Back
Top Bottom