Mobile Look...

I'll be honest with you guys, I REALLY like the idea to have mod's like Calamity or something on Mobile... Yeah, yeah I know the moder's doesn't let that happen and that maybe be baggy on most devices and blah, blah, blah.... LOOK! They're so many interesting and well done working mod's, who literally everyone loved to experiment to mobile, so if someone from the developers see that post, for the good of all Terrarians! Answer me about to solve that problem and make the experience of Terraria in Mobile be better!!!:kingslime:

:rslime:With love: SoublakiGamer... :rslime:

but you can try and try nad try but it will never happen.it's not just "baggy".
Even the best phones cannot handle calamity or thorium.
Experience of modding will never happen.it's not re-logicc and the tmod team.Even if they do come,what about console,if mobile can get it,why not console? and can u tell me some of these well-done mods though?

you mean browsers? it is more hard to access but it is if you want to.Intenet explorer(slow tho).
but tmodloader only needs internet/wifi,just like every other game.I'd say that console would have better chances at getting tmodloader if they ever have one.Consoles have lot of power,especially the ps5 and Xbox one S

you mean browsers? it is more hard to access but it is if you want to.Intenet explorer(slow tho).
but tmodloader only needs internet/wifi,just like every other game.I'd say that console would have better chances at getting tmodloader if they ever have one.Consoles have lot of power,especially the ps5 and Xbox one S
very very TRU

Mobile will probably never have mods.
We need to face the truth. Apple or 505 doesn't allow it, and it would crash a ton.
It's just not suitable for phones and tablets.

I'll be honest with you guys, I REALLY like the idea to have mod's like Calamity or something on Mobile... Yeah, yeah I know the moder's doesn't let that happen and that maybe be baggy on most devices and blah, blah, blah.... LOOK! They're so many interesting and well done working mod's, who literally everyone loved to experiment to mobile, so if someone from the developers see that post, for the good of all Terrarians! Answer me about to solve that problem and make the experience of Terraria in Mobile be better!!!:kingslime:

:rslime:With love: SoublakiGamer... :rslime:
Mods cant run on mobild

Back
Top Bottom