PC Lookin to start Terraria with someone

InDominusYT

Terrarian
I recently bought terraria and i was hoping to play with someone. No, im not a noob (to pc, technically i am) since i've played the ps3 version and i beat the game (on ps3). Anyways, i would just like to play with someone who could help me beat the game. However, i dont want ANY free items (from other worlds, etc), i would like to beat the game with help, not cheating thought and getting powerful items from the start.

You dont need a mic, i am fine with chat, however if you want, i have discord (pm me for info) (my voice is pretty high for unknown reasons, but im not a squeaker and i'll try to make my voice low)

(btw i was looking to do softcore, but if any of you wanna do anything higher, just ask)

(also tell me steam name so i know who to accept)

(no im not recording the "YT" is part of the name)

Last edited:
This sounds really fun. think i could join? Just like you I also beat the game on ps3 and am new on pc. I have discord but my steam is winter_storm42

Hey I would like to join to maybe we could do like a four man expert mode run. I'm pretty experienced and I love to start new characters (my steam name is Uncutable and I have like a rainbow thing with a black background) also i can't find your steams can you guys make sure you're saying your display name and not your username

I would like to play Softcore with you, i've recently finished Terraria (Defeated Moon Lord) withut cheats and i want to start over. My steam name is Bot Moe, Sodertalje Stockholms lan.

I cant really seem to find you, there are alot of Bot Moes. nvm, I found you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom