Maps Looking for a 1.3 world with no desert.

Tibithia Σ

Plantera
You heard me right: No desert. Whether this is accomplished by hand, weird world gen, or world modification, I don't care. I just want a world that is compatible with 1.3, with no desert, because I :red:ing hate the desert for taking up 95% of all worlds. 1.2 worlds are accepted as well, because they lack the endless :red:ing desert.

You heard me right: No desert. Whether this is accomplished by hand, weird world gen, or world modification, I don't care. I just want a world that is compatible with 1.3, with no desert, because I :red:ing hate the desert for taking up 95% of all worlds. 1.2 worlds are accepted as well, because they lack the endless :red:ing desert.
....... impossible, it may be possible, but 0.00000000001% not likely, the desert has been improved in 1.3 and has that little hole, so not gonna happen, unless you use TEdit to get rid of it, burn in 1.4 snadstorms are a lot less common

What about worlds with no underground desert? I'm fine with having some desert, just as long as it's less than 40% of the :red:ing world.

But it always turns out to have a desert buried below, because for some reason, it keeps spawning desert in the forest underground, despite not being that close to a desert.

Back
Top Bottom