looking for a good mod team

Sharkthelegend7

Terrarian
ive been thinking of a 1.4 mod that i havent had the time to do nor a trusted team so im here to look for 1 i have a discord server for the team to use but no members the mod team must need 6 artist 6 programmers and 3 testers i do not have money to give so please dont ask but the idea of this mod is to create a after effect after defeating moonlord so after killing moonlord supposevly you use a other summon to bring on revenges moonlord more powerful version of moonlord then it will say the darkness rises adding a biome simerler to the hollow but called the darkness bringing the game to a curroption of unstoppable evil consuming the world but to stop is kill something after revenges moonlord called cthulu more powerful then moonlord but same attacks just stronger and his laser is red indacateing hes moonlords rezerection after him you get a sort of piller event but after you get a boss called the death bringer a reaper looking figure comes to revenge fallen gods you kill him getting sick rewards and upgrades 1 being a new endgame set that combines all 4 of the original piller sets into the god killer set after crafting removes the darkness from spreading further we can add additional bosses but i thought this would be the base line of work

Back
Top Bottom