Looking for a group of terraria builders

Luftwaffles

Terrarian
hi folks,

i have about 500 hours in terraria through steam. done all there is to do pretty much in terms of exploring,trying different builds and building interesting structures.
most of the friends i play with have very little interest in exploring the building possibilities which is fine. but i always end up starting on something big just to not finish it in the end. i like to play with people while having a chat through discord or TS.
i would say my knowledge of building is advanced as i started to build some pretty big structures,traps,afk farms and the likes. iam looking for a group or even some individuals who enjoy spending time together building something nice to look at or functional.it doesnt have to be an every evening thing although that would be nice :)

if interested, please PM me and i will forward you my steam ID.

waffles

i would love to help but my mic doesnt work is that ok i love building i just dont know how "good" i am

hi folks,

i have about 500 hours in terraria through steam. done all there is to do pretty much in terms of exploring,trying different builds and building interesting structures.
most of the friends i play with have very little interest in exploring the building possibilities which is fine. but i always end up starting on something big just to not finish it in the end. i like to play with people while having a chat through discord or TS.
i would say my knowledge of building is advanced as i started to build some pretty big structures,traps,afk farms and the likes. iam looking for a group or even some individuals who enjoy spending time together building something nice to look at or functional.it doesnt have to be an every evening thing although that would be nice :)

if interested, please PM me and i will forward you my steam ID.

waffles
This is the best building server in all of Terraria

Terraria Builders Community | Terraria server Brings you to our voting page. Please show your support!

Back
Top Bottom