Looking for AMAZING Terraria Servers! (CHIPPYGAMING)

ChippyGaming 🌳

Terraria Enthusiast
Hello, for those who don't know me, my name is James Bennett (ChippyGaming) and I make Terraria videos!

For an upcoming video I'm looking for recommendations for 24/7 AMAZING Terraria Server (for PC) so that I can highlight them in a video!

Hey Chippy! I'm glad you liked our server! :) Hope to see you around again!

Last edited:
Check Pedguin's channel for some videos at his server, the IP and port should be in the description. Join the server, register, log in, have fun.

This
Check Pedguin's channel for some videos at his server, the IP and port should be in the description. Join the server, register, log in, have fun.
thread was started over a year ago, I think the issue has been resolved. I. Fact you can watch his video on it.

Hello, for those who don't know me, my name is James Bennett (ChippyGaming) and I make Terraria videos!

For an upcoming video I'm looking for recommendations for 24/7 AMAZING Terraria Server (for PC) so that I can highlight them in a video!
So there is a server that is now on pc and mobile called eternia and it is down right now but it is up normally 24/7 and the ip and port are Eternia.ga:1111

CHIPPYYYY! I don't have server cuz no pc (look at name lol) BUT I WANTED TO SAY HI!!!!

Back
Top Bottom