1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Looking for Anklet of the wind

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by -=+=Frostiikin=+=-, Mar 16, 2018.

1. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

-=+=Frostiikin=+=- Skeletron

I have a fairly sufficient money farm, so i'd be willing to pay a decent ammount... Keep in mind that as of the time of posting, my character is still pre-hardmode, however.

2. UltraCraftGames

UltraCraftGames Terrarian

ill give you one for for free i got alot of those things ill be coming to ya with a completely new character which just has the anklet of wind i got from my main world whats yer steam name

3. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

How about I just try to get you a link to my steam page, as i've learned it can be a huge pain to find people just through steam alone
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2018 ---
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrostedLeapord

There.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2018 ---
    Also, I just got to hardmode in my main world and have zero cash due to constant death, so it's really appreciated that you're just giving this to me lol

4. TheWorfer27

TheWorfer27 Retinazer

I put my cash in a chest

5. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

I keep most of mine in a piggy bank, but after buying Leaf Wings, I just have 54 gold left, and am not really getting much more particularly quickly.

6. UltraCraftGames

UltraCraftGames Terrarian

sent a friend invite