Looking for coder! Ammomod with ALL ASSETS done.

Kranot

Terrarian
so the Mod shown below is complete with its assets BUT it still needs code. so if annyone would be interrested in helping make this gunnermod a reality please comment below!
(also yes im aware of grammarmistakes. ill obviously fix those on release)

1534207869796.png

Last edited:
The mining one is super OP for large crowds of easy to beat enemies, and would negate all need for money making things or mining. Also, for the status effect ones, how long would they last? And for the rubber bullet, what's the number for the knockback(can be found on gamepedia wiki)? Cause there's about a 7 number range there. Also, suggestion for the hunter bullets, maybe make them put the hunter potion effect on them(the red highlight)? Another question, do the bunny bullets count for event kills, or are they essentially for getting bunnies.

The mining one is super OP for large crowds of easy to beat enemies, and would negate all need for money making things or mining. Also, for the status effect ones, how long would they last? And for the rubber bullet, what's the number for the knockback(can be found on gamepedia wiki)? Cause there's about a 7 number range there. Also, suggestion for the hunter bullets, maybe make them put the hunter potion effect on them(the red highlight)? Another question, do the bunny bullets count for event kills, or are they essentially for getting bunnies.
those are some really solid notes. ill change the ammo accordingly.

I think I can code a lot of these. I'll help.
you are abit late i found a coder on 4 chan the other day and forgot to delete this thread. but if you want you could still take part and help if after release anything breaks or if the current coder cant do something himself. if you are still interrested that is.

you are abit late i found a coder on 4 chan the other day and forgot to delete this thread. but if you want you could still take part and help if after release anything breaks or if the current coder cant do something himself. if you are still interrested that is.
Ah, alright. Well, if you end up needing anything, I’m here.

Back
Top Bottom