PC Looking for coders, spriters, musicians, and a few core help people for my Astria mod

Virukino

Terrarian
As the title says, I need help. I'm currently in the very beginnings of my mod, know little to nothing about coding, and know absolutely nothing about Terrarian music, other than it sounds cool. Things I'm offering:
-a percentage of royalties from donations, up to 15%
-must participate a good amount
-a free(whether or not the mod is free) version of the mod with developer items
-credit
Summary of the mod:
The Astria mod is about space travel. After defeating the Moon Lord, you can use Luminite both from the Moon lord and from Post-Moon Lord Luminite ore spawns with souls of flight to create Astrite, the first space-worthy metal known to the player. Using Astrite, the player can craft a space-worthy vessel, and venture past the atmosphere into the star system of Astria.

So,will you, my fellow forumers, assist me in reaching the stars?
(if you wanna be a spriter or musician, a sample is required)
Edit: Here's a good sprite base: a fire dragon (it is a minion, I need the minion, not the staff)

Last edited:
i mean i could help ya with spriting, i just dont have my usually tablet for spriting atm, i will however, look into helping you, see ya matey

I choose to make the mod cost money, a percentage of that too, up to 15%
You can't do this, actually. You aren't allowed to monetize your mods, since something something Terraria is copyrighted.

Anyways, I could help. I won't be a fulltime coder but I'm usually to always open ;)

You can't do this, actually. You aren't allowed to monetize your mods, since something something Terraria is copyrighted.

Anyways, I could help. I won't be a fulltime coder but I'm usually to always open ;)
I see, thanks for that! Do you have an email I can send you or @TheParrotKing some pics of stuff I've drawn for you to pixelize?

Back
Top Bottom