PC Looking for Dedicated Calamity Mod Players

Hotarama

Terrarian
I've beaten all the bosses on vanilla enough that I want to try something new. Looking to play calamity but I would like some people to play with on my run through. 18+ and please have a mic and discord so we can communicate. It's not going to be a super fast-paced world, just a place to have fun and work together through the bosses. If interested send me a DM here with your Steam name and a little bit about yourself

Just beat Calamity mod today and I really liked the experience so I'm looking to play some new mods. I'd like to play Redemption and Thorium as I've heard they are the most balanced with the base game, plus I'd like to play the healer class. Looking for some people who are trying to grind through some bosses in both of these mods. We would also be using QoL mods like Magic Storage and Recipe Browser. Add me on discord: BigMic #8853

I've beaten all the bosses on vanilla enough that I want to try something new. Looking to play calamity but I would like some people to play with on my run through. 18+ and please have a mic and discord so we can communicate. It's not going to be a super fast-paced world, just a place to have fun and work together through the bosses. If interested send me a DM here with your Steam name and a little bit about yourself
Just beat Calamity mod today and I really liked the experience so I'm looking to play some new mods. I'd like to play Redemption and Thorium as I've heard they are the most balanced with the base game, plus I'd like to play the healer class. Looking for some people who are trying to grind through some bosses in both of these mods. We would also be using QoL mods like Magic Storage and Recipe Browser. Add me on discord: BigMic #8853
Hi there @Hotarama i combined your two threads into one. One Quick Hookup Thread per member please. :)

If you need to change the title, you’re able to using the options accessed at the three dot/arrow drop down.
1624803830689.png

Back
Top Bottom