Xbox One Looking for Fish an Seaweed Pet summoners

I have the seaweed, what's your GT?A Horseman's blade, cursed sapling, Paladins hammer or any other PM drops except spooky wings BFD stake launcher and spooky hook would be appreciated.
If you'd like I will dupe all traded items so you keep yours and I keep mine yet we both get what we want.

I have the seaweed, what's your GT?A Horseman's blade, cursed sapling, Paladins hammer or any other PM drops except spooky wings BFD stake launcher and spooky hook would be appreciated.
If you'd like I will dupe all traded items so you keep yours and I keep mine yet we both get what we want.
GT is ignell barcoon I will give you the horseman's blade and cursed sapling for the seaweed
[DOUBLEPOST=1423883893][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any orange blood root? :)
I wish, but unfortunately no I do not.

GT is ignell barcoon I will give you the horseman's blade and cursed sapling for the seaweed
[DOUBLEPOST=1423883893][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish, but unfortunately no I do not.

Lol, it was worth a shot right? Also, if you do get that sea weed, would you mind letting me use it once? :)

I got the Cursed Sapling and HM blade already, however I will trade the seaweed and 100 plat for a Paladins Hammer.

Damn, I been held up in the dungeon trying to get me Paladins Hammer. Got countless of his shields already...
Pray to the RNG gods for me :p.

Back
Top Bottom