PC Looking for Fishron Wings

Arxzos

Skeletron Prime
I'm looking to buy Fishron Wings off someone for 1plat and 50 gold coins. If anyone would be willing to sell me it for that price please add my steam name which is Arxzos. Thanks.

Last edited:
hmmmmmm you might need to raise it to like 2-3 plat, I think that's a fair price. I would just give you them but I obtained a few of mine elegitamently

hmmmmmm you might need to raise it to like 2-3 plat, I think that's a fair price. I would just give you them but I obtained a few of mine elegitamently
I started a couple days ago so I don't have that unfortunately. Would you sell me a legit one for 1 plat and 50 gold?

I started a couple days ago so I don't have that unfortunately. Would you sell me a legit one for 1 plat and 50 gold?
Wait wait wait...you started playing just a couple of days ago? You want the best wings in the game, at the beginning of the game? You do realize that if you get the best gear at the beginning of the game, the game becomes boring right?

Wait wait wait...you started playing just a couple of days ago? You want the best wings in the game, at the beginning of the game? You do realize that if you get the best gear at the beginning of the game, the game becomes boring right?
I got them after anyways, and it didnt become boring, I was already in hardmode and had some alright stuff.

Back
Top Bottom