Looking for friends (kids) to play with my 9yr old son

Whatznurt

Terrarian
Does anyone have kids or is a kid that plays, my son is actually really experienced on the console version and just moved over to the pc on my steam account. He wants friends to play with and has defeated the golem on console expert mode on his own. Thanks.

Either/or possibly no mic, depending on the person I guess.. (shrug) He hears curse words all the time on the other games I'm sure. He has a mic. I asked and he says he ignores it . I just do not want someone cussing at him or talking directly to him in a sailor manor. ( nothing wrong with sailors), like if an adult dies and says *****, as a slip of the tongue that's ok, but not a mouth full of explicit content, and no adult topics discussed basically. I try not to cuss, but words slip occasionally. He is a really good kid and quite mature for his age, knows right from wrong and stands up for others.

Yeah. I just don't know if it would cause him to start using cuss words.... but then I think he probably hears it all the time with the teens on Fortnite and dead by daylight. (shrug)

Does anyone have kids or is a kid that plays, my son is actually really experienced on the console version and just moved over to the pc on my steam account. He wants friends to play with and has defeated the golem on console expert mode on his own. Thanks.
Welcome, Whatznurt! Welcome to the forums!

Why not try to look for people at the Quick Hookup/Casual Play section? I am sure there are the kind of people who don't curse a lot and are friendly to kids here.

I suppose I'd be up for it. But he'd better know some good memes. I've met some surprisingly mature kids before. Heck, they're my friends. Don't worry, I know what to expect.

Hey guys. I am an adult, but my son (now 14) got me into Terraria. We've been playing together for quite a while. I have three kids: 19, 14, and 5, so I understand where this parent is coming from.

If your son is looking for someone to play with that you might feel comfortable with, I (and my son when he plays with me) would feel happy to help ya out.

Steam friend code: 36044377

Back
Top Bottom