PS4 Looking for Help with the Pet Hoarder Trophy

benjibboss

Terrarian
Hi guys, didn't know if possibly there was anyone that could possibly help with the pet Hoarder Trophy. Not looking to keep the pets or anything, just looking to trigger the events for the trophy. Let me know if you are possibly available. I'd greatly appreciate it

Hey! I can help with all but the Zephyr Fish and the boss pets!

Message me if you wanna do the thing
Hey, I know you said you couldn't help with boss pets themselves, but (since I seem to be missing only the Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle) would you be able to assist with fighting the Frost Moon? Alone, I can really only get to Wave 15 as soon as the time hits 4:30 (after countless attempts), and the drop chance for the Whistle is absolutely abysmal unless you're past Wave 15, where the chance goes up from 0.95% to 6.67%. So I'd like to enlist outside help from you if possible, though helping me out is a bit above your "paygrade" so to speak, so if you can't help that alright with me. Whenever you can just lemme know.

EDIT: Well, now I look a bit dumb, haha. Just got the Whistle after deciding to try one last time, so I no longer need the help! I can help out with all the boss drop pets now though, so if y'all need 'em I'm down to help out!

Last edited:
Hey, completely off topic question, but have you actually been able to spawn a frost moon on ps4? Everything says the naughty present is craftable yet the recipe doesnt show up on my console version.
(Yes i am playing on the current ver.)
I'm post moon lord and am also trying to flesh out my achievements

Back
Top Bottom