Xbox 360 Looking for mature friends

Jimmyswifey

Terrarian
Wanna do NEW character, no duping or bringing in items for NEW World. I've done all difficulties and am current doing a Mediumcore without item retrieval playthrough. but will settle for just people to play with. Hope you enjoy challenges

I'm looking for adults preferably mature will suffice

Things I don't like.
People who dupe items to give away ruining people's experience.

Bragging and peacocking about what you have. Guess what? I have everything too and got it legitimately by myself.

Immaturity, being uncooperative.

Kinect mics. Enough said.

Inconsistent gaming. Playing once taking items and never hearing from you again.

If those are you please don't friend me

If your interested and play often add GT: FightnIrish87 on xbox360

Last edited:
Oh yes and MIC is REQUIRED
When you add FightnIrish87 please send a voice message with your age and whatnot so I know it's not some rando;)

I've noticed you've made multiple threads in the Quick Hookup section. I've locked your previous ones as for organizations sake I'd like to keep to one thread per person. In the future please just update THIS thread with a new post when the circumstances of your friend requests change.

Yea at some point I'll settle in a particular world but I've been enjoying doing playthroughs on each difficulty.

Last night a friend and I started hardcore and all I can say is it really makes your heart pump when a bat almost kills you. I can only imagine trying to do bosses.

Spent a week or two practicing on difficult mode for this Hardcore run at things, or crawl if you know what mean

Salutations Swifey. I'm going going on vacation the week after next and most likely won't play with you till I get a legitimate head set. Continue to prosper and make sure to leave me some heart crystals. Till I come back

-HeardRumble553
`:cool:

New playthrough this time perhaps once you die your gear is unretrievable, perhaps one life and no new characters upon death?

I am also thinking up some sort of RPG playthrough with bought items and locked classes etc.

Sort of like an economy playthrough with some gameplay mechanics locked til bought/earned etc

Hello , I do not have a mic as it is broken at the minute but I have been searching for players on Terraria for ages and I was wondering if I could join ? Thanks anyway

I do seriously prefer mic, however how old are you? Can u atleast hear me/us in party?

Most importantly can u play for the experience? Playing slow not losing our stuff often etc. we don't bring in our hardmode items and we enjoy pure challenge. We are playing Mediumcore with zero item retrieval on death. Dying is not something we do often we have went hardcore I was the last one to die however during the pumpkin moon due to lack of pure planning was a complacent move :/

GT: triman360

Add me if you like. I'm 30 yrs old and have been gaming since 8-bit. I'm fairly new to terraria, currently playing on normal difficulty and have just cleared the dungeon. I don't mind starting something new or joining something existing. Just looking for a laugh. And I do have a mic.

Cheers

Loving all the new friend requests! Please be sure to read what we're doing though before friending me and not knowing what's goin on lol..

The world is about 4 hrs in so far and we have about 4-7 people on at a time. Still looking for a few like minded people new or not.

Just remember these things

difficult mode characters ONLY
If you are seriously new I'll let you do soft core because you need to learn. But the best way to get good is by having risk/reward soft core doesn't offer any teachings. Nothing matters if you die. Where as the way I play... If I die? I forget I even had anything and take the loss and go regear. Hence being a hoarder of everything for worst case scenarios ;)

Never ever bring in items if you not playing like me. The ONLY thing I'll allow being brought in is
A mirror
5 crystal hearts. Unless the world is dry and you will pay for more.

Armor/tools/weapons are community provided.
Most important rule is to play smart and slow and think about your action/consequence if you die.

Pair up if you feel under geared or skilled, there's no shame in that.

Using mic is required as well as being in party, do not be shy lol.

Figure out a class so your not hoarding all of the best pots/weapons to be well rounded. There's limited resources for this many people so we have to share.

Have fun and help out with base chores and material gathering.

Absolutely no duping or exploiting is allowed. If you cheat I will remove and forget I met you. It's harsh but I'm passionate about being legit. It's my way of playing and if you don't like it then don't attempt to convince me it's ok because it's not.

Lookin forward to hearin from you!

Hello! If there's still a place I'd like to get in... I'm 24 years old and I have a mic. Just one thing: I'm italian, so I could have some difficulties understanding you guys talking (still). It will take me a bit of practice... I didn't undestand if your world is mediumcore or hardcore and if the character MUST be new. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom