Looking for more! Terraria playthrough from the start!

crazycatlady

Terrarian
Looking to play Terraria with some active mods such as Calamity mod :dryadpassionate: So far it's just myself, my boyfriend, and a friend. We are looking to make this a bigger group.
Experienced preferred but its not required. I've got almost 700 hours on Terraria and have played through fully in Vanilla, calamity is new for me. I use discord and
would love a group who likes to use voice but the choice is yours of course. Mature group (18+) , very chill, not easily offended lol.

Discord : Kitty#2846
Discord Server : Coming soon :pinky:

Looking to play Terraria with some active mods such as Calamity mod :dryadpassionate: So far it's just myself, my boyfriend, and a friend. We are looking to make this a bigger group.
Experienced preferred but its not required. I've got almost 700 hours on Terraria and have played through fully in Vanilla, calamity is new for me. I use discord and
would love a group who likes to use voice but the choice is yours of course. Mature group (18+) , very chill, not easily offended lol.

Discord : Kitty#2846
Discord Server : Coming soon :pinky:
Added!
[doublepost=1541198029,1541197911][/doublepost]
would love a group who likes to use voice but the choice is yours of course. Mature group (18+) , very chill, not easily
Side note; how far are you guys into it or have you not started yet? :)

Back
Top Bottom