PS4 looking for new players

Looking for new players to play with I left all them on Xbox 360 when I moved the PlayStation 4 so I do not have no one to play Terraria with and I do have a headset I would prefer people with headsets my username D03y993 and that's a zero
Is it ok if I am on vita

Looking for new players to play with I left all them on Xbox 360 when I moved the PlayStation 4 so I do not have no one to play Terraria with and I do have a headset I would prefer people with headsets my username D03y993 and that's a zero
Well i dont have a headset and i dont chat but feel free to add me donaldee13 and join my discord if you want :islime: https://discord.gg/nz8g9PX

I added you and two others I think, but until they fix multiplayer so we can have private games, I don't think I'll play online. And that sucks. :(

It seems if you're not in a community (on PS4) it stops people from randomly joining an online game.

Think I sent a friend request it is from thwshadowbro

Back
Top Bottom