Xbox One Looking for other players

Kelsi_Kitsune

Terrarian
Hey everyone. I'm looking for other people to play with. I tend to play on my own maps, because I know where everything is. I'd like someone to join me, and more or less just play around, maybe make some sweet player homes and whatnot, fight a boss or two from time to time, and generally just do random shenanigans.

PM me if you'd like to join up sometime, as I don't really like the idea of people having my gamertag so easily accessible.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for other people to play with. I tend to play on my own maps, because I know where everything is. I'd like someone to join me, and more or less just play around, maybe make some sweet player homes and whatnot, fight a boss or two from time to time, and generally just do random shenanigans.
Hello! I am also looking for friends to play this game with if interested please message me my GT is exsertmetal

I'd like to play with people who are 14 or above, my name is Tim, I'm autistic, I am 15 years old. I don't want people to screenshot or record my map without permission. Please do not spam me with messages and invites that's when I get ready to block. I can help you with some achievements like getting all the armor and pets and all crafting stations. I can take constructive criticism on my builds like my arena or my buildings and maybe improve. I also rank up on the leaderboards while we play together. I don't build with people because I want everything built in my own map by myself. I'm not going to take any glitched stacks of items from you nor Red's Wings from any of you because they make me feel like a cheater. If you just started playing the game and don't understand the concept, then I can give you tips about the game. I might not talk too much since I'm usually very anti-social. Hope we can still have fun on Terraria. My gamertag is XdeathXreaperX1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom