PC-Modded Looking for people to play expert/master mode or modded

MrAlwaysLate

Terrarian
Hello, I just finished a mage expert playthrough and would now like to try a different class(melee probably) or even modded. Add me on discord if you're up for it. MrAlwaysLate#7365 I'm in the GMT +2 timezone and could play at any time, unless I have schoolwork.

Hello, I just finished a mage expert playthrough and would now like to try a different class(melee probably) or even modded. Add me on discord if you're up for it. MrAlwaysLate#7365 I'm in the GMT +2 timezone and could play at any time, unless I have schoolwork.
Hmm, I do a lot of master mode, though idk about adding a random. I'll probably do master for the worthy next or just another drunk world.

Hmm, I do a lot of master mode, though idk about adding a random. I'll probably do master for the worthy next or just another drunk world.
Well let me know what you decide. I was thinking of playing with at least 3 players so that there would be different classes. Oh and what do you mean by drunk world?

Well let me know what you decide. I was thinking of playing with at least 3 players so that there would be different classes. Oh and what do you mean by drunk world?
Drunk world means that the terrain gen is... well drunk, everything is flipped, corruption and crimson in the same world, you get the picture.

Seed 05162020 generates drunk and I think you can modify the exact gen with numbers like this 1.234.05162020, how long should I expect to play as I'm already in charge of a decently large friends server of 3+ other members on most days and am just about to beat the lunar events and move on to a for the worthy world that a friend with faster upload speeds will be hosting soon while I moderate you may be welcome to join, especially if I'm not hosting anymore. You can always just shoot me a steam friend request and see what happens, since I'm linked to the forums. Keep in mind that the for the worthy world seed disables natural health regen and will actively try to kill you while you mind your own business. (Secret world seeds)

Worthy world seems really though so I don't think I'm up for that kind of a challenge, but thank you for the offer!
I understand, it's the next step in getting good at the game and actually teaches you to dodge unlike playing normal master mode, so that's why I want to do it, but drunk worlds I'd say are the best for getting started with master mode.

Back
Top Bottom