Xbox One Looking for people to play with

I am new to Terraria and am looking for some people to play with. I'm online Friday's and weekends. Gamer tag: Flaregun01 shoot me a message on XBL.

hey guys kinda new to Terraria due to my 360 messing up do any of you guys play for xbox one cause i just got the game recently oh yeah GT Chaoticheart96

Yo I played terraria on Xbox 360 but I just converted to Xbox one and I tried to download my stuff to Xbox one but before I got rid of my 360 I forgot to put my terraria stuff onto the cloud so if anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Just send me a message on Xbox one GT: Mr.Bean25 FTW

I just got terraria for Xbox one msg my GT Mr bean25 FTW if you want to play, I lost all my progress transfering from 360 so if you can dupe with me that'd be cool too

Dunno if y'all still playing but add me !
Just entered hardmode and haven't beat any mechanical bosses yet.
GT: Purpletraitor48

I just got terraria for Xbox one msg my GT Mr bean25 FTW if you want to play, I lost all my progress transfering from 360 so if you can dupe with me that'd be cool too
Hey ill play with u my GT is iateglu if you want I can walk you through on getting your character from 360 to one you will of course need a 360 I've done it many times before
[doublepost=1523141022,1523140748][/doublepost]
Gt: darcrios
Looking for more people who have mics to play with on terraria.
Must be 18+.
Hey I'm 16 but somewhat mature would it still be alright if I play I do have mic and my GT is iateglu

Back
Top Bottom