PS4 Looking for Players (PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION)

Tichnarr

Terrarian
I am looking for players to frequently/regularly play Terarria with on PlayStation 4. I do boss fights and grinds for certain items, build bases, and more. Give me the hammer and the nails and I'll make something decent. But, I'll get to the point: I'd like some decent gear. I'm currently at Admantite level and some help boosting myself would be great! My PSN is Tichnarr - I look forward to adventure in the future!

Requirements:
Be nice, and accepting
Be over the age of 15 (I'm not too geared to play with extremely young people)
Act maturely, don't start childish arguments
And the basics, don't screw anything up!

See you around, Terarrians.

Do you any screenshots of your builds?

I do not, but they're not professional grade builds either - I just experiment with the 2D style of Terarria and see what can be done.

You got this on PS4? Don't forget to add me if you do!

I am looking for players to frequently/regularly play Terarria with on PlayStation 4. I do boss fights and grinds for certain items, build bases, and more. Give me the hammer and the nails and I'll make something decent. But, I'll get to the point: I'd like some decent gear. I'm currently at Admantite level and some help boosting myself would be great! My PSN is Tichnarr - I look forward to adventure in the future!

Requirements:
Be nice, and accepting

Omg can I please join you? I'm 16 and I've been playing Terraria for almost 4 years :joy:

Last edited:

Requirements:
Be nice, and accepting

Back
Top Bottom