PS4 Looking for Ps4 players.

trying to do pumpkin moon rn I need some people add me brycetrolllollol. can give some loot to
[doublepost=1463343464,1463342881][/doublepost]add me I need people to do pumpkin moon with and a couple other things add me at brycetrolllollol

Add meee plz i have no freinds and my gf plays buy she is studying atm so i need some people tp play with so add me

SuperNang87

hey i am still kind of new to terraria...my pn name is "sejuggla"....send me an add on there and add terraria...would love to play with ppl soloing is getting kinf of boreing...lol

Hey, I'm looking for anyone that would like to play Terraria on PS4 or PSVita. I'm willing to start fresh or play pre-existing hardmode worlds/characters . My gamertag is BakenBlaze, feel free to message me if your intrested all are welcome. You can also post your gamertag and I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you.:p
My psn is Jovany07

I want some terrarian's that can play with me oh and a little help to
I need to beat the twins and
skelo prime
And try to beat the game
My psn:Mad_Havel

PSN: Hobo_Santa77. Started playing this game again last week, came on today and my entire inventory had been wiped, all my stuff had gone and I had nothing, tried to download an old save on the PS4 and that wiped everything. My character, my world, my items, everything. So I’m trying to rebuild now. Don’t suppose there’s anyone who wants to start afresh with me? Or any lovely Endgame players would help me rebuild? Many thanks

PSN: Hobo_Santa77. Started playing this game again last week, came on today and my entire inventory had been wiped, all my stuff had gone and I had nothing, tried to download an old save on the PS4 and that wiped everything. My character, my world, my items, everything. So I’m trying to rebuild now. Don’t suppose there’s anyone who wants to start afresh with me? Or any lovely Endgame players would help me rebuild? Many thanks
I can help you out over the next few days if you're still looking.

Hey, I'm looking for anyone that would like to play Terraria on PS4 or PSVita. I'm willing to start fresh or play pre-existing hardmode worlds/characters . My gamertag is BakenBlaze, feel free to message me if your intrested all are welcome. You can also post your gamertag and I'll respond as soon as possible. Thank you.:p
Psn: IbeakerI feel free to add me!

Back
Top Bottom