1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Looking for Red's Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by blubrry, Nov 30, 2018.

1. blubrry

blubrry Terrarian

Specifically I need Red's armor set and wings. I've been farming for this set since release and it's wearing me down. I have nearly every other dev set and I'd be willing to trade. I'm willing to trade whatever, I have a lot of stuff; mats, gear/weapons, a few legacy items, and so on. Let me know what you want to trade for and I'll happily make a deal. This is my last resort, any help would be deeply appreciated.

psn: bIuhazelnut (the L in bIu is actually a capital i)

2. Ivellios

Ivellios Terrarian

I would also like help getting the reds armor, it would be nice having someone to farm for it with. If you farm it with me you can get the first set.

3. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

If you help me farm, sure. And if you have a spare Ocram Trophy, could you give that 2 me for the armor? If you dont, whatever i will farm for the reds armor and give it 2 u.

@blubrry @Ivellios