Looking for similar genre bands.

Are there lots of similar bands you can think of?

• Total voters

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
Hello there. I have fairly recently found a small indie band called Area 11. But the problem is, they only have one album (that I know of).

So I was wondering, do you know any similar bands that I could listen to?

Here is my favourite track of theres:

Other tracks from their album

5 is the Max amount of media per post...

So yeah, anything similar, or just something that you think would compliment this. Please post it below! I'd prefer it to be in English, and not too explicit.

Last edited:
Lovely to find another Area 11 fan, I personally enjoy Knightmare/Frame. They did recently put out an EP with I think two new songs.

As for similar music, on my phone I have them in a playlist with; FEMM and Babymetal.

Here is a FEMM song:

Here is a Babymetal song:

Edit: I forgot Cut, Paste and Kill. It's a whole album so I'll link the playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgcoT7-W0fP0WIGq9O6g0YVx2Wq-fsRCX

Last edited:
Ahh Area 11. They are really good. I just can't understand many of there songs, because there based off anime. My favourite is: Heaven-Piercing Giga Drill.

Love that little retro-chiptune bit.

Lovely to find another Area 11 fan, I personally enjoy Knightmare/Frame. They did recently put out an EP with I think two new songs.

As for similar music, on my phone I have them in a playlist with; FEMM and Babymetal.

Here is a FEMM song:

Here is a Babymetal song:

Edit: I forgot Cut, Paste and Kill. It's a whole album so I'll link the playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgcoT7-W0fP0WIGq9O6g0YVx2Wq-fsRCX
I like them, but the last two not being in English makes them a bit annoying. (I have no idea what it's about).

EDIT: oh, right not all of them aren't in English. That's cool. /edit

I'm still listening to the playlist, and it's not too bad. They're growing on me. I'd still like other's suggestions though!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, been busy. I think you might like The Black Mages and Ken Ashcorp.

Here is an example of a Black Mages song.

Here is an example of a Ken Ashcorp song.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, been busy. I think you might like The Black Mages and Ken Ashcorp.

Here is an example of a Black Mages song.

Here is an example of a Ken Ashcorp song.
Those are quite nice. I'll look at a fee more of their songs.

Back
Top Bottom